Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SJ PRIDE

DANCE a mile in her shoes!

13 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

I’m assuming it’s a troll by a non-SJSU fan. 

Why he got to be so mean? 🤪

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 hour ago, SalinasSpartan said:

I posted a courageous act by OUR football team and you assume it's trolling. SMH.  These young men have every right to wear high heels if they so choose and it's not your place to look to down at them for it.

45 minutes ago, SJ PRIDE said:

I posted a courageous act by OUR football team and you assume it's trolling. SMH.  These young men have every right to wear high heels if they so choose and it's not your place to look to down at them for it.

Courageous??  What the hell is courageous about walking around in women's shoes?

7 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Courageous??  What the hell is courageous about walking around in women's shoes?

Courage and brave...two words too often used in the wrong way.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

5 hours ago, Headbutt said:

It could have been worse.

disappoint byu football GIF

7 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

That was done by the team as part of their community service and awareness effort...civic engagement. 

26 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

That was done by the team as part of their community service and awareness effort...civic engagement. 

I was talking about the post, not the event.

So women choose to wear the most uncomfortable shoes on earth and men are supposed to wear them as well to experience how much it sucks? I can see how stupid it is just by watching someone else wear them, I don't need to wear them myself to see the folly in the choice.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

2 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

There is an organization that does a "Walk a mile in their shoes" that is for rape, sexual assault and violence prevention against women.  That is probably it.  

Don't see the point in knocking it.

So you think this is an actual SJSU fan and not a troll? Ok.

1 minute ago, SalinasSpartan said:

So you think this is an actual SJSU fan and not a troll? Ok.

He has posted SJSU topics before. Not a troll. Click his handle and see his posting history for yourself.

3 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

There is an organization that does a "Walk a mile in their shoes" that is for rape, sexual assault and violence prevention against women.  That is probably it.  

Don't see the point in knocking it.

This is it. We do this on my campus every year too. It raises money for some really excellent organizations. Proud of my Spartans for participating.