Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

This Chinese Horror Show Sh*t Has To Stop

Boiling dogs to death to make fvcking stew? They do the same thing with cats, but even worse. At least put them down humanely before you boil them, but they don't because they claim it tastes better with them boiled alive. With cats, I've seen videos where they have cats crammed in cages stacked high on trucks and when they get to the slaughter house, they throw them off breaking the legs of some of the cats. Once inside, they skin the cats alive and then throw them in boiling water. I've seen some gruesome shit over the years, but seeing those videos is the worst thing I've ever seen done to a living creature. Just hearing the cats in mind blowing pain and the desperation.......too much. The Chinese people that do this can die and go straight to fvcking hell as far as I'm concerned. Too bad we can't bomb these people straight back to the stone age where they belong. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/inside-horrors-yulin-dog-festival-17264832

kat.jpg

The Filipinos are big into eating dogs too. When I was out in Guam, I had one explain to me how it all worked. It was pretty disgusting. Basically they would get dogs and feed them nothing but massive amounts of grain, then let kids beat them to death with baseball bats, so as to tenderize it, and then BBQ the thing. They also told me that black dogs were sweeter than lighter colored ones, an as such, were a delicacy. I never bothered to find out if they were right about that or not. 

+++++ers ate fanihi, the local fruit bats too. It was like they never had heard of Taco Bell. 

24 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

The Filipinos are big into eating dogs too. When I was out in Guam, I had one explain to me how it all worked. It was pretty disgusting. Basically they would get dogs and feed them nothing but massive amounts of grain, then let kids beat them to death with baseball bats, so as to tenderize it, and then BBQ the thing. They also told me that black dogs were sweeter than lighter colored ones, an as such, were a delicacy. I never bothered to find out if they were right about that or not. 

+++++ers ate fanihi, the local fruit bats too. It was like they never had heard of Taco Bell. 

smdh

idiot GIF by Gordon Ramsay

7 minutes ago, CV147 said:

smdh

idiot GIF by Gordon Ramsay

Totally agree. It's disgusting, medieval shit that reeks of unsophisticated barbarism. Also can say that I always declined invitations to Filipino Fiestas. 

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

Totally agree. It's disgusting, medieval shit that reeks of unsophisticated barbarism. Also can say that I always declined invitations to Filipino Fiestas. 

No kidding. This is 2019 and the world has slowly become more civilized in western nations, and it’s time for these dopes to get with the times. Whoever said “You can tell a lot about a society or culture by how they treat their animals” is totally spot on. 

There is hope for China as there’s more and more animal rights folks out there protesting these shit festivals. I’m thinking maybe a Chinese version of the SAW movies should happen. 😹. The people doing the brutality get a chance to experience it themselves.

Last year some Chinese protesters with PETA helping out stopped one of the trucks with cats stuffed in cages really high, and they offered more money for the cats than the festival and saved some cats. But a lot of the cats and dogs are stolen pets. People usually love their pets, and they had no idea if theirs was being tortured. 

There’s a French run island in the Mediterranean that had fisherman that would use live puppy’s as bait to catch sharks. They jam the big hooks through the puppy and it’s flailing around in pain with blood and it gets the sharks attention pretty quick. I believe animal right folks got that banned but not 100% sure.

Baboons will grab smaller animals like a fawn and just start biting into it while it’s alive. No attempt to kill it beforehand. So many happy thoughts in this thread. 

kat.jpg

12 minutes ago, Bob said:

I'd try dog if given the chance. What those people do to dogs isn't any worse than where frois gois comes from

I really have no interest in trying "dog" but it does beg the question: why is it okay to eat some animals but repulsive to even think about eating others?

Personally, I've often wondered why we all don't eat a lot more rabbit. Seems to me like it would be a really good and less expensive form of animal protein.

1 minute ago, renoskier said:

I really have no interest in trying "dog" but it does beg the question: why is it okay to eat some animals but repulsive to even think about eating others?

Personally, I've often wondered why we all don't eat a lot more rabbit. Seems to me like it would be a really good and less expensive form of animal protein.

Rabbit is delicious.  Similar to chicken.

Killing cats and dogs is horrible, but can we really judge given the fact that we assembly line slaughter animals in this country around the clock? My aunt had cows on her ranch in Montana, they're sweet animals. Smarter than we give them credit for too. 

Imagine you're an average person in China right now. You get up for work, and the elevator is shut down cause it cut someone in half so you have to use the stairs instead. You can't use your car because the garage collapsed on it. Then as you barely avoid getting swallowed by a sidewalk sinkhole you narrowly dodge a car that rolls over a 5 year old child. You make it to the train station and the escalator eats the guy right infront of you. 10 people are trampled to death trying to board the train, and then the train derails killing hundreds. When you finally crawl out of the rubble and stumble to work, you clock in the oil refinery and light a cigarette that results in an explosion that vaporizes 4 city blocks. 

According to LiveLeak, I'm pretty sure that's how an average day in China goes down, so if the highlight of their year is some f*cked up cat/dog BBQ then I say let them be. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

23 minutes ago, renoskier said:

It's cultural taboos.

For example some animals are cannibals, but we view cannibalism of people as morally repugnant.

49 minutes ago, Bob said:

I'd try dog if given the chance. What those people do to dogs isn't any worse than where frois gois comes from

Apparently it has a very sweet taste. 

On 6/29/2019 at 3:31 PM, Joe from WY said:

I asked a former coworker who's form a culture that eats dogs, and he admitted to doing so. I asked if there's a taste difference. Said similar to what you said.

On 6/29/2019 at 4:06 PM, Joe from WY said:

Dude, you are mission out on some good lechon. That's some tasty pig.

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Apparently it has a very sweet taste. 

I had to double take...  since your post came right after @CV147‘s repugnant cannibalism post I thought you were quoting him...  I was like “Dayum...  MWCBoarding just went to a whole new level of crazy!”

v0icAvfW.jpg

3 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I had to double take...  since your post came right after @CV147‘s repugnant cannibalism post I thought you were quoting him...  I was like “Dayum...  MWCBoarding just went to a whole new level of crazy!”

I've always heard human flesh tastes like pork. This article seems to confirm that. 

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/human-flesh-looks-beef-taste-more-elusive-180949562/

15 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I've always heard human flesh tastes like pork. This article seems to confirm that. 

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/human-flesh-looks-beef-taste-more-elusive-180949562/

We can always ask your mom, she knows what my flesh tastes like :ph34r:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

We can always ask your mom, she knows what my flesh tastes like :ph34r:

You and many others. She's a veritable connoisseur, from what I understand.