Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocket

TYT Revolution Rally Live from Miami

3 minutes ago, rudolro said:

Oh. BTW I figured it was something like that. I was just joking around. To much seriousness is going on around here.

that's my dog, sorry I become a bit obtuse when I get tired

46 minutes ago, retrofade said:

God, they're such +++++ing dumbasses.

Well that's not very nice. Would you being willing to go on the show and say that?

36 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

I'd rather get kicked in the balls than watch that for 2 minutes

touche, i couldn't watch faux news for 2 minutes either. There are other people here besides republicans so feel free to change to faux news anytime.

Chunk Yogurt and TYT are the most disingenuous "news" outlet currently available. Their viewers are so dumb they can blatantly lie to their faces and the idiots will lap it up.

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Jeeeese a young turks fan.  No wonder you are to dumb to figure out how to post you own polls.

That's rich coming from a loser like you. Boise Idaho potato dumbshits

4 hours ago, trl87 said:

Chunk Yogurt and TYT are the most disingenuous "news" outlet currently available. Their viewers are so dumb they can blatantly lie to their faces and the idiots will lap it up.

Wow such tough words, I would like to see you say that to his face and watch your dumb face get pummeled. Nah your like your coward captain bone spurs you talk tough but really a little pussy.

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Wow such tough words, I would like to see you say that to his face and watch your dumb face get pummeled. Nah your like your coward captain bone spurs you talk tough but really a little pussy.

GO POKES!!!