Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

UNLV to the AAC

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

HAHAHA! Cya losers!!

...srsly tho, obviously the only way that happens is if maybe a "Best of the Rest" Conference is formed between the AAC/MWC. Even though UNLV lacks any credibility athletically as of late, we definitely wouldn't be left out just to get control of the Las Vegas market and get an "in" to get access to Las Vegas Stadium and T-Mobile/T&M for Conference Championship and MBB Tourney games. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

I heard they're taking SJSU with them. That would be the real win for everyone but the AAC. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

It's the "sleeper convo of the year because the only place it's a "convo" at all is in his dreams, phucking Twitter...

LOL at basketball "turning" before the new coach has even taken the court.

I've always thought being in the sun too much made Zonies the weirdos they are. I think Las Vegan's (Vegites? Vego's?) are similarly afflicted.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

If Vegas moves FB to the AAC and their other sports to the BW, I think we should either waive the exit fees to make the move easier on them or use those fees to pay San Ho to also  leave.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

3 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Football

W / L

image.thumb.png.801f8cd81222377e52347a7e33927f07.png

If they haven't figured it out by now...how is the AAC going to help?

A massive upgrade in facilities is a start. Next step is to $hitcan CTS and find a young enthusiastic coach.

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Please be true.  

3 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

Please make this happen. 

Pleeeaaaasee, what else would you two talk about?? Half your post count is dedicated to UNLV. If it wasn't for UNLV fan's delusions of grandeur this board would be dead. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

22 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Pleeeaaaasee, what else would you two talk about?? Half your post count is dedicated to UNLV. If it wasn't for UNLV fan's delusions of grandeur this board would be dead. 

It’s not dedicated to Vegas. It’s dedicated to triggering people. 

34 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Reb high has the 3rd worst all time winning percentage in college football. Unlv going anywhere would be great for the conference. If I had to choose between Joser and you guys my pick would be Joser.  Similar fanbase but at least Joser can field a decent football team once in awhile. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."