Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

Wow, just wow

https://www.krdo.com/news/video-shows-deputies-pull-newborn-baby-from-plastic-bag/1089245095?fbclid=IwAR27fghTqpH1UIKOEF-gJvBGzoz0gOaZq61DIJ6pC39rJ-MpVgVfgqoY8MM

FORSYTH COUNTY, Ga. - A newborn girl was found in a plastic bag in the woods earlier this month in Georgia, and the sheriff's office that found the baby shared video of the harrowing discovery.

Baby India was discovered on June 6, according to the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office, and investigators are "aggressively" following leads to find out how she ended up in the woods.

A body camera video posted to Facebook Tuesday shows a deputy tearing open a plastic bag while the baby cries inside. The baby still has her umbilical cord attached as the responders try to comfort her and wrap her in a blanket.

The sheriff's office said Tuesday that Baby India is "thriving" and is in protective care. They're still looking to find the baby's mother.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Damn. What a story. Glad they found her alive. Amazing that sometimes something beautiful can come out of a horrible, tragic situation. 

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I know where this thread is headed before it gets off the ground. 

And for good reason. You’ll see a lot more of these types of incidents happening in Alabama soon.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

And for good reason. You’ll see a lot more of these types of incidents happening in Alabama soon.

And Missouri. 

You've got to be either mentally deranged or horribly cruel to do something like this, honestly. Abortion is one thing, but burying your birthed child in a sack in the woods? Good Lord. 

I just wonder how they found her. I'm glad they did. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

You've got to be either mentally deranged or horribly cruel to do something like this, honestly. Abortion is one thing, but burying your birthed child in a sack in the woods? Good Lord. 

I just wonder how they found her. I'm glad they did. 

In the video I think someone said they heard the baby crying.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Just now, pokebball said:

In the video I think someone said they heard the baby crying.

Thank God for that then. Sometimes people are just in the right place at the right time. 

12 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Why not put the baby up for adoption and avoid any legal consequences. 

Lack of accountability, responsibility and in this case...a heart.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

11 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Why not put the baby up for adoption and avoid any legal consequences. 

The safe haven laws allow a mother to avoid any legal consequences; for instance, if the mother is a drug user.

If she were to put the baby up for adoption, many questions are asked and she could possibly be charged with neglect if the child tested positive.

13 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

If only the clump of cells/baby was murdered in the womb, then this would be fine. Her body, her choice, right libs?

well you seem nice

3 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

If only the clump of cells/baby was murdered in the womb, then this would be fine. Her body, her choice, right libs?

Nobody calls you a murderer when you kill that clump of cells during your typical right wing circle jerk sessions. 

Posted Image

1 minute ago, Akkula said:

Nobody calls you a murderer when you kill that clump of cells during your typical right wing circle jerk sessions. 

I definitely never called yer mama back after I left a clump on cells on her lower back. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif