Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

New Sexual Assault Charge Against Trump

Given the numbers of acusers over the number of years it is safe bet to say DJT has used his position and power to leverage sex from women through imtimidation.  That is called rape. Period.  Billy C or others doing the same thing should only be be mentioned if your intent is to talk about the broader problem, not to talk about hypocrisy JMHO.

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

LOL, Dept store video has been standard equipment since the 80’s. In 1991 when I was in school, I had a roommate that had a job of monitoring the cameras full time. Smaller places would have it record to tape, but the department stores always had a couple of people watching the cameras live. I remember in the mid 80’s I had a business law class, and the issue of citizens arrest came up and the discussion was how the dept stores catch people on video stealing and detain them legally and examples of how they messed it up and got sued.  

Also, when I was driving a school bus for San Diego Unified from 1991 to 1994, we had video cameras in all of our school busses. 

If someone gets attacked at a store, they tell the manager and he calls the cops. Trump has money, the store is liable and can be sued, and I’m sure she could’ve had the cops not release her name to the media. If there’s a tape of it, it’s not going to be a my word vs. your word. If there were witnesses, why didn’t they report it. Really? Failure to report a crime? If it was just his word vs. hers, I can understand how that would be tough to deal with, but that’s hardly what she’s claiming.

What do you do when you want more fabricated assault charges against Trump? It can’t be at Trump’s home because they could never prove why they were there, so it has to be a public place. But there’s so many cameras everywhere, it would have to be back when they didn’t save the videos very long. And come up with a few fake witnesses and you’d have your story. That’s exactly what we have here. What a coincidence! Oh!!! and she has a book to sell???? People never make up stories to sell books, do they. 

Your extreme far left bias goggles are playing with your mind, dude. It’s not getting media attention because there’s no credible evidence, and she’s pimping a book. The media will lynch Trump every opportunity they have, and you know it. Even they know they can’t use it. 

SGF is anything but a far left guy.  Yes he’s a democrat and left of center but calling him far left is a joke.  

And expecting video evidence of an incident that occurred 25 years ago is unrealistic.  And if it did show up, somehow, I have zero doubt you’d find a way to excuse it or dismiss it because teams and shit. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 minutes ago, mugtang said:

SGF is anything but a far left guy.  Yes he’s a democrat and left of center but calling him far left is a joke.  

And expecting video evidence of an incident that occurred 25 years ago is unrealistic.  And if it did show up, somehow, I have zero doubt you’d find a way to excuse it or dismiss it because teams and shit. 

That's crazy talk, Mug. 

If convert says video evidence is kept for decades or even centuries it must be true. I'm sure it's clear his track record shows he only deals in facts and not made up BS.

Plus, convert is possibly the biggest moderate posting here...he might possib!y lean just a touch to the right.

11 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

LOL, Dept store video has been standard equipment since the 80’s. In 1991 when I was in school, I had a roommate that had a job of monitoring the cameras full time. Smaller places would have it record to tape, but the department stores always had a couple of people watching the cameras live. I remember in the mid 80’s I had a business law class, and the issue of citizens arrest came up and the discussion was how the dept stores catch people on video stealing and detain them legally and examples of how they messed it up and got sued.  

Also, when I was driving a school bus for San Diego Unified from 1991 to 1994, we had video cameras in all of our school busses. 

If someone gets attacked at a store, they tell the manager and he calls the cops. Trump has money, the store is liable and can be sued, and I’m sure she could’ve had the cops not release her name to the media. If there’s a tape of it, it’s not going to be a my word vs. your word. If there were witnesses, why didn’t they report it. Really? Failure to report a crime? If it was just his word vs. hers, I can understand how that would be tough to deal with, but that’s hardly what she’s claiming.

What do you do when you want more fabricated assault charges against Trump? It can’t be at Trump’s home because they could never prove why they were there, so it has to be a public place. But there’s so many cameras everywhere, it would have to be back when they didn’t save the videos very long. And come up with a few fake witnesses and you’d have your story. That’s exactly what we have here. What a coincidence! Oh!!! and she has a book to sell???? People never make up stories to sell books, do they. 

Your extreme far left bias goggles are playing with your mind, dude. It’s not getting media attention because there’s no credible evidence, and she’s pimping a book. The media will lynch Trump every opportunity they have, and you know it. Even they know they can’t use it. 

If it is in a book, it must be true.

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 6/21/2019 at 9:24 PM, NorthWestCowboy said:

Sadly, another her word against his situation.  Far too many of these playing out these days.  I hope what comes of all of this is for women, especially young women and girls to see the need for and have the confidence to report sexual assault immediately.  It's understandable in past decades why women didn't as they often were outright not believed or intentionally ignored and/or punished for coming forward.  Just as important is for these allegations to be taken seriously regardless of the accused and that investigations move forward in a timely and objective manner.

Of course, but the evidence isn't there. 

kat.jpg

35 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

IMG_8848_007c7728-1fab-4237-9a02-26fc34ae6ff3_1024x1024.jpg

I’m going to get myself a pair of these!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

I’m going to get myself a pair of these!

You could become a frat kid at UF with those shorts...assuming they were denim of course. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

You could become a frat kid at UF with those shorts...assuming they were denim of course. 

Do I have to wear Birkenstocks with socks too?

4 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

IMG_8848_007c7728-1fab-4237-9a02-26fc34ae6ff3_1024x1024.jpg

Holy shit!! That dude must be an attention whore. FYI, these aren't the dress shorts from the 80's because they're not pleated not to mention the color, and it's missing a belt.  And you didn't wear a tie with them either. Actually, back in the mid-80's, you might see someone wearing shorts this crazy at a frat party at SDSU. Pink for guys was totally in, and there were pink and white striped vertical shorts that everyone wore. In the 70's if you were a guy wearing pink, you'd have dudes calling you a gay-boy queer.  

kat.jpg

25 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Holy shit!! That dude must be an attention whore. FYI, these aren't the dress shorts from the 80's because they're not pleated not to mention the color, and it's missing a belt.  And you didn't wear a tie with them either. Actually, back in the mid-80's, you might see someone wearing shorts this crazy at a frat party at SDSU. Pink for guys was totally in, and there were pink and white striped vertical shorts that everyone wore. In the 70's if you were a guy wearing pink, you'd have dudes calling you a gay-boy queer.  

Bullshit, you absolutely wear them with a tie...and a jacket if you don't want the judge to throw your ass out of his courtroom.

Below is acceptable courtroom attire.

Image result for bermuda shorts

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

Bullshit, you absolutely wear them with a tie...and a jacket if you don't want the judge to throw your ass out of his courtroom.

Below is acceptable courtroom attire.

Image result for bermuda shorts

Why am I replying to myself? 😀

If I had worn what those colossal dorks are wearing in that pic, I’d still be in jail. You should pay mug a fine for posting that.🤠

kat.jpg

58 minutes ago, rudolro said:

I've been waiting for this. Trump says "not my type"

Ok let's take him at his word. So what is his type for rape then?

I'm gonna say anyone that resembles Ivanka.

15 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Buying Rolling Rock with fake IDs at the Publix on 13th after getting kicked out of Balls'.

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

This woman’s story gets more like the Kavanaugh accuser every day. 

https://milnenews.com/2019/06/25/trump-accuser-e-jean-carroll-doesnt-want-nypd-to-investigate-her-claim/

The amalgamation of batshit craziness on the left (like this lady and others), coupled with the inevitable nomination of an unelectable "leftist bubble" candidate like Warren is going to doom the Democrats in 2020.