Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

New Sexual Assault Charge Against Trump

12 hours ago, pokebball said:

Are you rich and famous?

And just for context, I'm not defending Trump, just having some fun with SGF

It should be noted that there are plenty of rich and famous people out there that haven't been accused of sexual assault. 

14 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

This one is obviously fabricated. This stinks of the Kavanagh fakes. Every dept. store has video surveillance, and there just didn’t happen to be any for this. It isn’t getting any play in the media because the public is skeptical of charges that come from out of nowhere with big red flags. 

kat.jpg

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

There are witnesses, some told her go to the cops and some told her don't do anything, Trump has a mountain of lawyers and they will bury you. According to the sycophants this #16 is also false allegation. lols

Oh yeah, all kinds of witnesses. LOL. But no security video. Of course it’s not a coincidence. 😂😂🤪🤣😂

kat.jpg

15 hours ago, retrofade said:

It should be noted that there are plenty of rich and famous people out there that haven't been accused of sexual assault. 

No one gives a shit, dude. The public is already onto the left’s dirty tricks from the Kavanaugh scam. If you want Trump gone, beat him at the ballot box and quit crying about the electoral college. You know the rules of the game, so do it. It might just kind of help if you have a moderate platform, but you dorks give so much power and influence to your radical left wingers like AOC with no experience, just arrogance. So you guys will almost certainly fvck it up again. You need to get over the fact that you aren’t going to get rid of him unless you have an excellent moderate plan for making the lives of the middle class better. That’s where the election will be won and lost. But the Dem freak show will end up jading any message Biden uses, and If he’s the nominee, I don’t even think Biden can physically handle a campaign 16 hour a day in the hot summer 1 year from now. He’ll even be 1 year older, and time is just really being hard on him ....his genetics aren’t cutting it. 

kat.jpg

32 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

This one is obviously fabricated. This stinks of the Kavanagh fakes. Every dept. store has video surveillance, and there just didn’t happen to be any for this. It isn’t getting any play in the media because the public is skeptical of charges that come from out of nowhere with big red flags. 

28 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Oh yeah, all kinds of witnesses. LOL. But no security video. Of course it’s not a coincidence. 😂😂🤪🤣😂

14 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

No one gives a shit, dude. The public is already onto the left’s dirty tricks from the Kavanaugh scam. If you want Trump gone, beat him at the ballot box and quit crying about the electoral college. You know the rules of the game, so do it. It might just kind of help if you have a moderate platform, but you dorks give so much power and influence to your radical left wingers like AOC with no experience, just arrogance. So you guys will almost certainly fvck it up again. You need to get over the fact that you aren’t going to get rid of him unless you have an excellent moderate plan for making the lives of the middle class better. That’s where the election will be won and lost. But the Dem freak show will end up jading any message Biden uses, and If he’s the nominee, I don’t even think Biden can physically handle a campaign 16 hour a day campaign in the hot summer one year from now. He’ll be even a year older, and time is just really being hard on him with his genetics.

... Nope, Convert doesn't like Trump. Not one bit. LOL

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

12 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

Nothing to defend.

Donald J Trump (PBUH) is our Lord and Savior

You’d let trump touch your daughter 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Where would you set the over/under on whether or not convert has a Trump or Trump themed tattoo?

37 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Well. my daughter is 35 and was raised to know how to take care of herself.

What did the bad man do to you?  Use this doll to show us where he touched you

556f07a1a4288a9b23d1c0821b954e1b.jpg

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

LOL, I know you’re trolling, but you might try something new since this is like the 4th time you’ve made yourself look dumb. If anyone out there hasn’t seen one of my previous responses:  

Trump character = too much bad, bad !!

Trump policies = mostly good, good !!

Trump competition = ridiculously bad, bad !!

Trump presidency =  I support, support !!

kat.jpg

23 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Well. my daughter is 35 and was raised to know how to take care of herself.

What did the bad man do to you?  Use this doll to show us where he touched you

556f07a1a4288a9b23d1c0821b954e1b.jpg

This is disturbing on so many levels 

You'd offer your daughter up to him wouldn't you

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Where would you set the over/under on whether or not convert has a Trump or Trump themed tattoo?

I don’t do tat’s.

But I have seen a pic of yours, and you look like a walking freeway underpass in West Covina infested with gang graffiti. 

kat.jpg

9 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

LOL at your fear of Trump. Trumphobia??? The predator boogie man!

He touches women all the time. Think about how many he’s contacted at rally’s, or state visits such as @ the Brits. You and your TDS friends nationwide that engage in the stupid sliming of him, it’ll never work if you haven’t noticed. So grow up and smoke him at the ballot box on ideas and solutions, particularly for the middle class. Yeah, actually doing work is going to suck, but you obviously need to improve your luck. 🤠

kat.jpg

On 6/21/2019 at 8:34 PM, Rocket said:

There are witnesses, some told her go to the cops and some told her don't do anything, Trump has a mountain of lawyers and they will bury you. According to the sycophants this #16 is also false allegation. lols

All you care about is who is on your team if Trump was a democrat you would love him just like you do these guys.  

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/13/638199556/congressman-accused-of-domestic-abuse-by-former-girlfriend

Keith Ellison, a U.S. House member and deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee, confronted allegations Sunday of domestic abuse from a former girlfriend.

The allegation that the physical abuse was caught on video was posted to Facebook late Saturday night by the woman's son, days before Minnesota's primary election,

and this

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/editorials/ct-edit-blackface-virginia-northam-fairfax-20190318-story.html

Shortly after the revelations about Northam, Democratic Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax was accused of sexual assault by two women. Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va., urged him to resign, as did former Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe. Fairfax, however, counterattacked, comparing his treatment to past lynchings of African-Americans, and called for an 

and this

When the stories broke six weeks ago about Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam wearing blackface in the 1980s, it was pretty clear how the controversy would end: with Northam deferring to outrage and resigning. A host of presidential candidates called for their fellow Democrat to step down, and his muddled account and show of remorse didn’t look like a winning formula

and all these

John Conyers (D–MI)[edit]

Dean of the United States House of Representatives Congressman John Conyers of Michigan was found to have allegedly paid a settlement of $27,000 to a former member of his staff, who had accused him of sexual assault.[46] BuzzFeed reported on this settlement on November 20, 2017, based on documents from Mike Cernovich including accounts of other ethical concerns associated with Conyers's office such as sexual harassment of other female staffers.[47][48][49] Conyers responded to these reports, saying, "In our country, we strive to honor this fundamental principle that all are entitled to due process. In this case, I expressly and vehemently denied the allegations made against me, and continue to do so. My office resolved the allegations — with an express denial of liability — in order to save all involved from the rigors of protracted litigation."[50]

On November 21, 2017, the House Ethics Committee launched an investigation into multiple sexual harassment allegations against Conyers.[51] Reports of a second woman accusing Conyers of sexual harassment appeared later in November 2017. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who had initially stated that Conyers was an "icon" and had done a great deal to protect women,[52] called upon Conyers to resign, and called the allegations against him "very credible", as did House Assistant Democratic LeaderJim Clyburn.[53]

On December 5, he resigned from Congress.[54]

Keith Ellison (D-MN)[edit]

Congressman Keith Ellison of Minnesota was accused by an ex-girlfriend, Karen Monahan, of domestic abuse against her. Her son later revealed he had seen text messages claiming Ellison threatened her, along with video footage of him dragging her off a bed by her feet while she was screaming profanities. Ellison denied the allegations against him.[55]

Alcee Hastings (D–FL)[edit]

On December 8, it was discovered that $200,000, of taxpayers' money, had been given to a former staff member of Congressman Alcee Hastings of Florida, after she accused him of sexually harassing her.[61]

Ruben Kihuen (D–NV)[edit]

Congressman Ruben Kihuen of Nevada was accused by a former staffer on the Kihuen campaign of repeatedly propositioning her for dates and sex.[62] When asked about the accusations, Kihuen said, "I sincerely apologize for anything that I may have said or done that made her feel uncomfortable.”[62] The chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, Ben Ray Luján, and Nancy Pelosi, said that he should resign.[62]

On December 16, he announced he would not seek re-election.

Eric Massa (D–NY)[edit]

It was revealed that secret payments, totaling $100,000, had been made to two men who had accused Congressman Eric Massa of New York of sexually harassing them. Massa resigned from Congress in 2010 after being accused of sexually harassing male members of his staff.[63]

16 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

He’s a moderate don't cha know 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 6/22/2019 at 5:09 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Yes, every fancy store has surveillance cameras in their dressing rooms and has tapes from 25 years ago. Slam dunk case.

On 6/21/2019 at 3:59 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Of course you don’t want people to support him because you’re far left. If the tables were reversed, you’d be doing the same thing that Republicans are.

Morally I don’t like his character, but having someone in there that prevents infanticide, keeps the Supreme Court reasonable, and a ton of other issues etc. I’d be betraying my morals at a much higher level if I let a liberal change things such as the Supreme Court and thus the country for the next 35-40 years. So it’s an absolute no brainer to vote for Trump. That’s the problem with voting for president....there’s only two choices and it’s pretty much always the situation of having to vote for the lesser of two evils. 

How low are you willing to go?

46 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Yes, every fancy store has surveillance cameras in their dressing rooms and has tapes from 25 years ago. Slam dunk case.

Everyone on your team is innocent and everyone on the other team is guilty!  

That's your point we have no need of any evidence right.   We can decide all this based on teams!

On 6/22/2019 at 5:09 AM, Nevada Convert said:

"Has"? Yeah, but that's present tense and the woman alleges the assault occurred in late 1994 or early 1995. Having checked around a bit, video surveillance wasn't used to any extent until the 1980s and then mainly by law enforcement and it didn't come into widespread use by private entities until after the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993. Therefore, your statement that the department store would absolutely have had such a system could easily be erroneous. Much more problematic is your implication that assuming such a system was in place, a record of their interaction would still exist. One article indicated that DVRs didn't come into existence until 1998; as such, at best there would be a tape and just what do you think the chances of a department store retaining every such tape for a quarter century might be?

Sorry, Convert, but your post is a BIG fail. The obvious reasons this hasn't gotten a lot of media play are the fact 15 other women have already accused Trump of sexual assault so it's hardly news that the "pussy grabber" might have engaged in such conduct plus Trump isn't running for office quite yet plus skepticism about the woman disclosing this at the time she has a book to sell.

Ergo this does NOT "stink of the Kavanaugh" situation and since we know Trump to be a serial liar, although I wouldn't say it's beyond a reasonable doubt our wonderful president assaulted the woman, I would say it's more likely than not true albeit perhaps with some embellishment on her part.

Boom goes the dynamite.

4 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

"Has"? Yeah, but that's present tense and the woman alleges the assault occurred in late 1994 or early 1995. Having checked around a bit, video surveillance wasn't used to any extent until the 1980s and then mainly by law enforcement and it didn't come into widespread use by private entities until after the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993. Therefore, your statement that the department store would absolutely have had such a system could easily be erroneous. Much more problematic is your implication that assuming such a system was in place, a record of their interaction would still exist. One article indicated that DVRs didn't come into existence until 1998; as such, at best there would be a tape and just what do you think the chances of a department store retaining every such tape for a quarter century might be?

Sorry, Convert, but your post is a BIG fail. The obvious reasons this hasn't gotten a lot of media play are the fact 15 other women have already accused Trump of sexual assault so it's hardly news that the "pussy grabber" might have engaged in such conduct plus Trump isn't running for office quite yet plus skepticism about the woman disclosing this at the time she has a book to sell.

Ergo this does NOT "stink of the Kavanaugh" situation and since we know Trump to be a serial liar, although I wouldn't say it's beyond a reasonable doubt our wonderful president assaulted the woman, I would say it's more likely than not true albeit perhaps with some embellishment on her part.

LOL, Dept store video has been standard equipment since the 80’s. In 1991 when I was in school, I had a roommate that had a job of monitoring the cameras full time. Smaller places would have it record to tape, but the department stores always had a couple of people watching the cameras live. I remember in the mid 80’s I had a business law class, and the issue of citizens arrest came up and the discussion was how the dept stores catch people on video stealing and detain them legally and examples of how they messed it up and got sued.  

Also, when I was driving a school bus for San Diego Unified from 1991 to 1994, we had video cameras in all of our school busses. 

If someone gets attacked at a store, they tell the manager and he calls the cops. Trump has money, the store is liable and can be sued, and I’m sure she could’ve had the cops not release her name to the media. If there’s a tape of it, it’s not going to be a my word vs. your word. If there were witnesses, why didn’t they report it. Really? Failure to report a crime? If it was just his word vs. hers, I can understand how that would be tough to deal with, but that’s hardly what she’s claiming.

What do you do when you want more fabricated assault charges against Trump? It can’t be at Trump’s home because they could never prove why they were there, so it has to be a public place. But there’s so many cameras everywhere, it would have to be back when they didn’t save the videos very long. And come up with a few fake witnesses and you’d have your story. That’s exactly what we have here. What a coincidence! Oh!!! and she has a book to sell???? People never make up stories to sell books, do they. 

Your extreme far left bias goggles are playing with your mind, dude. It’s not getting media attention because there’s no credible evidence, and she’s pimping a book. The media will lynch Trump every opportunity they have, and you know it. Even they know they can’t use it. 

kat.jpg