Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Roy Moore is running for the Senate again

:lol:

Roy Moore, the failed U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama who was accused of sexual misconduct by several women when they were teenagers and he was in his 30s, announced Thursday that he will run again for the seat.

Moore, a former Alabama Supreme Court chief justice, was defeated by former U.S. Attorney Doug Jones, a Democrat, in the 2017 special election after a bruising campaign that was widely viewed as a safe seat for Alabama Republicans. The race was rocked by allegations from nine women alleging Moore had pursued relationships with them when they were teenagers or young women.

Moore had denied the allegations — first reported by The Washington Post — and characterized them as politically motivated.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/roy-moore-who-lost-alabama-senate-race-after-allegations-sexual-n1019681

The guy still somehow has a net approval in the state... wait, it's Alabama, of course he has a net approval. If the Democrats have any hope of re-taking the Senate in 2020, it starts with Moore winning the nomination. 

jeff goldblum what GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

21 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Nobody ever accused those in Alabama of having brains. 

Or teeth.........

What's 100 feet long and only has 4 teeth? The concession stand line at a Bama football game!!

I don't even know what to say to this shit.  The sick part is, I don't even think Moore would've lost if not for everyone seeing just how incompetent he is on horseback.

DQ3Y26FX4AAVW2X.jpg

Better a pedo than a shitlib #MAGA

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

15 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Better a pedo than a shitlib #MAGA

Alabama Democrats are New York Republicans. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Jeff Sessions should run again. He would win pretty easily.