Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

What frightens me most about America ....

5 minutes ago, Mano said:

Anyone worry that if Trump is defeated in election he won't accept results, and his worshipers will riot?

Nah

Not riots. I wouldn't be surprised to see some type of terrorist event, though, from one of his crazies.

Riots are more the forte of disaffected Democrats.

16 minutes ago, Mano said:

Anyone worry that if Trump is defeated in election he won't accept results, and his worshipers will riot?

No, you are thinking of Hillary and some Democrats.

110926run_defense710.jpg

So, you all think if he loses election he will gracefully take the loss and the transition of power will go normally?

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

3 minutes ago, Mano said:

So, you all think if he loses election he will gracefully take the loss and the transition of power will go normally?

I don't know about gracefully. He'll whine, for sure.

I expect he'd step down and the transition would go normally beyond that.

14 minutes ago, Mano said:

Yeah, it will go normally.

It is democrats that are the ones always willing to break laws for what they think is right.

Trump is a democrat at heart but the republicans around him will force the change in power to go normally no matter what he wants.

Guest #1Stunner
14 minutes ago, Mano said:

I think if Trump loses he will probably handle it similarly to Hillary Clinton and Stacey Abrams.

He'll make a bunch of statements in the media that he was robbed and the election was stolen (probably via twitter), but that he will agree to vacate office.   

I mean, do you seriously think he is going to try and control the military to stay in power?

Just now, #1Stunner said:

I think if Trump loses he will probably handle it similarly to Hillary Clinton and Stacey Abrams.

He'll make a bunch of statements in the media that he was robbed and the election was stolen (probably via twitter), but that he will agree to vacate office.   

I mean, do you seriously think he is going to try and control the military to stay in power?

The military wouldn't lift a finger to help Trump remain in office. Anyone who believes they would is a moron.

19 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Yeah, it will go normally.

It is democrats that are the ones always willing to break laws for what they think is right.

Trump is a democrat at heart but the republicans around him will force the change in power to go normally no matter what he wants.

Tell that to the North Carolina Republicans.

3 minutes ago, Orange said:

Tell that to the North Carolina Republicans.

Have no idea what you are referring to.

You surely don't want to compare the two parties history of election fraud and criminal actions, because that would go very bad for you.

Of course you don't have the education to know that do you.

2 hours ago, Mano said:

Yes, I honestly believe he will, if it is apparent that he was defeated. If there are shenanigans with voter fraud, or the election is very, very close he may fight it, but the Democrats would do the same. 

2 hours ago, Mano said:

Yes.  Hillary and snowflakes are primarily the ones who can't accept loss.

110926run_defense710.jpg

10 hours ago, Orange said:

The Trump administration is openly defying court orders.  That is a classic dictatorship.  And I can only interpret apathy from your ignorance.

Here's just a few examples after a simple Google search of court orders the Obama admin defied. I'm sure you were calling him a dictator too. 

https://www.dailysignal.com/2015/05/12/obama-administration-admits-it-violated-judges-order-to-halt-implementation-of-immigration-plan/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/day-9-obama-repeatedly-defied-federal-court-with-gulf-oil-policies

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2009/12/18/816432/-Obama-OPM-defy-court-order

7 hours ago, Mano said:

Nah, not worried about it at all. 

Although if Trump loses I think before he leaves office he should illegally spy on the dem candidate, have a dossier built on that candidate and use it to start investigations, then get a special counsel in place for the first two years of the new presidents term. Plus all his supporters should say they are now part of some group opposing the dems, maybe with some cute hashtags. Oh, and then make sure that they use hysterical terms like nazi's, fascists, authoritarian, racist whenever they talk about the dem president and his supporters while complaining the entire time how this country is turning into a dictatorship. I'm sure you're on board with all of that. 

It almost feels like a lose lose situation. Not well, but I know some mentally unstable ppl on both sides and I could definitely see either group turning to or encouraging violence if the election doesn't go their way...