Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SleepingGiantFan

Grayson Fritts, Baptist preacher

4 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/19/cracker-barrel-bars-church-event-lgbt-execution-remarks/39602925/

There were many such Baptists when I was taken to one of their churches as a little kid.

Maybe it's bigots like him who the government should execute.

Yeah, lets execute a group of people because of their intolerance.  Brilliant.  :waiting:

4 hours ago, Bob said:

Bozeman sure has changed. Either you drive a giant pickup or a Subaru. No in between. Either you are a hard-line conservative or you are a damn hippie. It's binary. Has become a weird place and I think the hippies are winning. My uncle is a podiatrist there and I have visited a lot and he is planning on moving mainly because of the hippies.

Grandmas donuts > Cracker Barrel

110926run_defense710.jpg

3 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

I've been saying for years...

Montana vs Wyoming should be an annual football rivalry, played on rivalry weekend.  It would be a top 5 rivalry nationally.

Maybe the MWC needs to give Montana an invite so we can get this done.  

Maybe we can swap for SJSU

110926run_defense710.jpg

5 hours ago, Bob said:

Bozeman sure has changed. Either you drive a giant pickup or a Subaru. No in between. Either you are a hard-line conservative or you are a damn hippie. It's binary. Has become a weird place and I think the hippies are winning. My uncle is a podiatrist there and I have visited a lot and he is planning on moving mainly because of the hippies.

I live an hour north of Bozeman and this sums it up perfectly 👍

17 hours ago, Bob said:

Why aren't you thanking them? You think Bozeman's economy would flourish with only native shitkickers there?

We've got the same thing in Bend, Oregon.  It's what happens to every desirable city.

2 minutes ago, Orange said:

Why aren't you thanking them? You think Bozeman's economy would flourish with only native shitkickers there?

We've got the same thing in Bend, Oregon.  It's what happens to every desirable city.

Seeing as you refer to blacks as the n-word, is "native shitkicker" your euphemism for Native Americans? 

And does desirable = lily white in your eyes?

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Seeing as you refer to blacks as the n-word, is "native shitkicker" your euphemism for Native Americans? 

And does desirable = lily white in your eyes?

We all know he'd never send his kids to a school that was predominantly minority. He's too bigoted and racist. Who knew it even stretched to Native Americans.

18 minutes ago, 406WarriorFan said:

We all know he'd never send his kids to a school that was predominantly minority. He's too bigoted and racist. Who knew it even stretched to Native Americans.

He'd have to get out of his mom's basement in order to have kids.

19 hours ago, easybronc said:

Yeah, lets execute a group of people because of their intolerance.  Brilliant.  :waiting:

^ ^ ^ Apparently never heard the term "sarcasm." ^ ^ ^

Then again, things move real slow in Caldwell.

Boom goes the dynamite.

19 minutes ago, Bob said:

It's a cultural thing. We don't like hippies and Californian +++++faces. We like our small town way of life

I suppose you could just fuck your sister if you get horny.

1 minute ago, Orange said:

I suppose you could just fuck your sister if you get horny.

I'm guessing that's more the gig of people like you who refer to black people as the n-word.