Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Mother of All Trump Rallies Tomorrow Night In Orlando

1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

My f’ing dog woke me up at 5AM this morning and I didn’t read but a few posts in the thread. Move along please. Nothing to see here... 😂

Dogs that wake you at 5:00 am should be kicked. Conversely (Convertely?), cats that wake you at 5:15 am should be cuddled, fed and allowed to do whatever the hell they want. 

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

How fitting is it that this was held at the Amway Center, an arena named after a pyramid scheme company.

The pyramid scheme cult whose founder is the current Secretary of Education's father in law. 

22 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

Dogs that wake you at 5:00 am should be kicked. Conversely (Convertely?), cats that wake you at 5:15 am should be cuddled, fed and allowed to do whatever the hell they want. 

I have a psycho labradoodle that plays Jedi mind tricks on me. If I don’t take him on a run, there are repercussions. He’s vindictive... Thank god he can’t grip a knife. 

35 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

I have a psycho labradoodle that plays Jedi mind tricks on me. If I don’t take him on a run, there are repercussions. He’s vindictive... Thank god he can’t grip a knife. 

Lol. I had a dog that would pre-mediate crimes with patience and discipline. 

Daisy was the best.

8 hours ago, retrofade said:

I'm apparently so stuck inside your head that you've resorted to responding to the same post of mine twice now. 

For the record though, D&D and Harry Potter are both awesome.

LOL, more proof you are a geekster. 😀. If you were in my head, I’d be bringing your name up all over the place on different threads where you weren’t posting. Just because someone is engaged in responding to your posts in a thread doesn’t mean they are obsessed with you. It’s funny how you make up these little rules on the fly when you think they’ll benefit you. 🤠👍

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, toonkee said:

How fitting is it that this was held at the Amway Center, an arena named after a pyramid scheme company.

Laughed at this.

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

The pyramid scheme cult whose founder is the current Secretary of Education's father in law. 

Until i read this. We can’t have anything nice.

3 hours ago, toonkee said:

Cult leaders and pyramid leaders are one and the same. Both fleece the members of everything they have and tell them how great they are while they're doing it. Oh and give them false hope of making it big.

Yep definitely fitting.