Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Mother of All Trump Rallies Tomorrow Night In Orlando

10 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

The largest gathering of men in jean shorts since Tebow was taking snaps in Gainesville.

I’m not getting it. Why would there be dress shorts at a Trump rally? Because I support Trump? If that’s it, what a nothing burger of a dumb joke. The DS thing was a big deal in the 80’s, but not today, silly. I have no idea why some think it’s funny because it doesn’t even make sense. If it’s trolling, LOL, it doesn’t bother me if you can tell. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

I’m not getting it. Why would there be dress shorts at a Trump rally? Because I support Trump? If that’s it, what a nothing burger of a dumb joke. The DS thing was a big deal in the 80’s, but not today, silly. I have no idea why some think it’s funny because it doesn’t even make sense. If it’s trolling, LOL, it doesn’t bother me if you can tell. 

So wait... your "dress shorts" were jorts?

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

He's referring to the old joke about UF fans wearing "jorts". 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/218340-gators-wear-jean-shortsor-is-it-jort

The sad part is, some dude came into a class in 1L year and brought up that story and I was the only one out of 100 people in the class who knew it. Even the kids who were "double gators" (meaning they had an undergrad degree from UF and were pursuing a law degree) didn't know the story. Extremely sad. 

12 hours ago, mugtang said:

You think Keystone Lite will be offered?

Of course. Probably some sort of bizarre alligator dishes too, to pair with it. They've been waiting out there for over a day after all. 

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Solid victim card, but like Joe said, it was a Florida joke.  Stop looking for reasons to get upset.

3 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Solid victim card, but like Joe said, it was a Florida joke.  Stop looking for reasons to get upset.

There's a John Cena joke in there somewhere as well.

Kickoff to re-election ? When the +++++ has he NOT campaigned?  He schedules these rallies every other weekend throughout his "presidency" because they're his version of prozac.

What a +++++ing joke that this guy ever got any votes.

I found the itinerary for tonight:

7 pm - Jerry Falwell leads a salute to the pulse shooter

7:05 - Ben Carson leads a salute to the flat earth society 

7:10 - mike pence takes the stage, proves he’s not gay by critiquing his wife’s cooking

7:40 - Sarah huckabee sanders retirement party complete with rally nooses and a rousing game of pin jim Acosta on the cross

8:00 - Stephen Miller scans the crowd for brown faces

8:01 - crowd approved, no brown faces detected

8:02 - Wayne Lapierre introduces trump, confetti made of bullets rains down from the rafters, American Psycho theme blares from the loudspeakers

8:05 - trump speech begins with new campaign slogan: a cheeseburger in every artery. Ted nugent fires unwrapped mcdonalds food from a T-shirt cannon into the crowd

8:10 - the art of the non-sequiter

8:15 - the yuuuge difference between migrant camps and Japanese internment camps. It’s bigly.

8:20 - how to determine fake news: all news is fake

8:25 - reichstag fire ideas spitball session

8:30 - abortionists flogged

8:35 - executive order: it’s not rape unless an illegal immigrant does it

8:40 - spraytan break

8:50 - farmers called up on stage to offer their livelihoods and first born children to a golden toilet statue

8:55 - John Bolton claims Iran stole coal jobs

9:00 - conclusion: a vote for trump is a vote for not having to wear underwear in public

9:05 - rally ends, supporters stay inside the arena for 3 weeks, shouting “Antifa!” at each other in a panic. Bedlam ensues. They finally agree to leave after amway offers them all “jobs.” 

6 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I found the itinerary for tonight:

7 pm - Jerry Falwell leads a salute to the pulse shooter

7:05 - Ben Carson leads a salute to the flat earth society 

7:10 - mike pence takes the stage, proves he’s not gay by critiquing his wife’s cooking

7:40 - Sarah huckabee sanders retirement party complete with rally nooses and a rousing game of pin jim Acosta on the cross

8:00 - Stephen Miller scans the crowd for brown faces

8:01 - crowd approved, no brown faces detected

8:02 - Wayne Lapierre introduces trump, confetti made of bullets rains down from the rafters, American Psycho theme blares from the loudspeakers

8:05 - trump speech begins with new campaign slogan: a cheeseburger in every artery. Ted nugent fires unwrapped mcdonalds food from a T-shirt cannon into the crowd

8:10 - the art of the non-sequiter

8:15 - the yuuuge difference between migrant camps and Japanese internment camps. It’s bigly.

8:20 - how to determine fake news: all news is fake

8:25 - reichstag fire ideas spitball session

8:30 - abortionists flogged

8:35 - executive order: it’s not rape unless an illegal immigrant does it

8:40 - spraytan break

8:50 - farmers called up on stage to offer their livelihoods and first born children to a golden toilet statue

8:55 - John Bolton claims Iran stole coal jobs

9:00 - conclusion: a vote for trump is a vote for not having to wear underwear in public

9:05 - rally ends, supporters stay inside the arena for 3 weeks, shouting “Antifa!” at each other in a panic. Bedlam ensues. They finally agree to leave after amway offers them all “jobs.” 

You're probably on to something there... but at the same time, I think Trump turns this into one of his truly insane speeches like a few months ago up in Michigan I believe. I don't see any way that he speaks for less than 90 minutes, and most of it is going to be unhinged ranting about the deep state, probably a lock her up chant or seven, the Democrats colluded, Biden hates America, Kamala Harris is nasty, Bernie is losing his marbles, Buttigieg is gay and has butt in his name (AKA Ode to Convert), Pocahontas wants to steal your jobs and your Facebook, and Beto is using a fake name just like Pocahontas pretended to be Native American. Then we'll talk about fake news, Iran, some blustery threats about nuclear weapons but that he doesn't want to go to war because it wouldn't be fair to Iran. We'll talk about big beautiful tariffs and how they aren't hurting anyone but Cchjjjjjiinnnyaaa and they're hurting really bad, believe him, really bad. Probably a good 10-15 minutes on "conflicted" Robert Mueller and the 17, 19, 15, 14, 21, 17 angry Democrats that hate Trump (unironically referring to himself as Trump), then to Hillary's emails, bleached servers, lock her up, then off to the "lovers" and their "insurance plan" and how terrible it was and that they're all traitors. We'll finish up by talking about the big beautiful wall and how it's already being built and it'll be finished because Mexico agreed to pay for it somehow by not letting asylum seekers through their country or something, then immigration and how Nancy and Chuck hate America, but he loves it, then he'll hug a flag, and that'll be it.

The only question that needs to be answered is what chant replaces build the wall and Mexico pays.  Surely his supporters won't be satisfied with the wall has been built or Mexico has already paid!  

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

His entire constituency is pretty much people with nothing better to do, especially in Florida, so I’m not surprised.

Apparently they don't have jobs either. Who has time to stand in line on a weekday? Not the employed

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

You're probably on to something there... but at the same time, I think Trump turns this into one of his truly insane speeches like a few months ago up in Michigan I believe. I don't see any way that he speaks for less than 90 minutes, and most of it is going to be unhinged ranting about the deep state, probably a lock her up chant or seven, the Democrats colluded, Biden hates America, Kamala Harris is nasty, Bernie is losing his marbles, Buttigieg is gay and has butt in his name (AKA Ode to Convert), Pocahontas wants to steal your jobs and your Facebook, and Beto is using a fake name just like Pocahontas pretended to be Native American. Then we'll talk about fake news, Iran, some blustery threats about nuclear weapons but that he doesn't want to go to war because it wouldn't be fair to Iran. We'll talk about big beautiful tariffs and how they aren't hurting anyone but Cchjjjjjiinnnyaaa and they're hurting really bad, believe him, really bad. Probably a good 10-15 minutes on "conflicted" Robert Mueller and the 17, 19, 15, 14, 21, 17 angry Democrats that hate Trump (unironically referring to himself as Trump), then to Hillary's emails, bleached servers, lock her up, then off to the "lovers" and their "insurance plan" and how terrible it was and that they're all traitors. We'll finish up by talking about the big beautiful wall and how it's already being built and it'll be finished because Mexico agreed to pay for it somehow by not letting asylum seekers through their country or something, then immigration and how Nancy and Chuck hate America, but he loves it, then he'll hug a flag, and that'll be it.

He’ll probably get around to pardoning pol pot too

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

His entire constituency is pretty much people with nothing better to do, especially in Florida, so I’m not surprised.

1 hour ago, alum93 said:

The only question that needs to be answered is what chant replaces build the wall and Mexico pays.  Surely his supporters won't be satisfied with the wall has been built or Mexico has already paid!  

Don't underestimate them.