Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Mother of All Trump Rallies Tomorrow Night In Orlando

Tomorrow night Trump will officially declare his bid to run for 2020 in Orlando. As of a few days ago ticket requests were at 74,000, today it’s up to 100,000 and climbing fast. The Amway Center arena only holds 20,000, so they’re going to install huge screens outside so those that can’t get in can be a part of it. People have been camping out in line 40 hours before the rally. What is this? The original Led Zeppelin from the past co-headlining with the original Beatles? A 2019 US Festival? No, but that’s still a lot of people just for a declaration rally. 

Love him or hate him, the dude knows how to draw and work a crowd. 

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/politics/president-trump-supporters-line-up-37-hours-before-orlando-rally

kat.jpg

He's really popular in Florida. Even among the Hispanics and Blacks. He's especially popular in Central Florida, but he also ha's also liked by Miami Cubans as well, and draws support in all the metro areas, as well as the rural areas. Obviously somewhere like Broward, Dade, or Palm Beach is going to go Blue in the election, and probably Orange County (where Orlando is) as well, but overall, his chances seem really good here. 

Really, I think of all the swing states he won in 2016, Florida is definitely the safest for him this time around. 

6 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

He's really popular in Florida. Even among the Hispanics and Blacks. He's especially popular in Central Florida, but he also ha's also liked by Miami Cubans as well, and draws support in all the metro areas, as well as the rural areas. Obviously somewhere like Broward, Dade, or Palm Beach is going to go Blue in the election, and probably Orange County (where Orlando is) as well, but overall, his chances seem really good here. 

Really, I think of all the swing states he won in 2016, Florida is definitely the safest for him this time around. 

Yeah I don’t see FL going for the Dem nominee in 2020.  But MI and PA will be in play as will Wisconsin.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

The largest gathering of men in jean shorts since Tebow was taking snaps in Gainesville.

:lol:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

20 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

The largest gathering of men in jean shorts since Tebow was taking snaps in Gainesville.

You think Keystone Lite will be offered?

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Yeah I don’t see FL going for the Dem nominee in 2020.  But MI and PA will be in play as will Wisconsin.  

Florida will be in play...

There have been very few polls, but so far show it within the MOE.
Poll source Date(s)
administered
Sample
size
Margin
of error
Donald
Trump (R)
Joe
Biden (D)
Undecided
Florida Atlantic University May 16–19, 2019 1,007 ± 3.0% 50% 50%
WPA Intelligence Apr 27–30, 2019 200 ± 6.9% 48% 44%

7%

and history shows it is always close...

Year

Winner (nationally)

Percent

Loser (nationally)

Percent

Donald Trump

Hillary Clinton

Barack Obama

Mitt Romney

Barack Obama

John McCain

George W. Bush

John Kerry

George W. Bush

Al Gore

Wisconsin will be interesting.  I vacation there frequently and have family there.  Scott Walker is out, and they elected a Democrat Governor Tony Evers, previously Superintendent of Public Instruction.  Maybe, they are backtracking from the public union busting of Scott Walker.   A lot of people concerned about the FoxConn deal, wondering if it is a con. 

Trump and tarriffs greasing the skids for a 2020 election victory:

https://www.jsonline.com/story/money/business/2019/06/11/foxconn-may-broaden-range-products-made-wisconsin-factory/1428432001/

110926run_defense710.jpg

11 minutes ago, toonkee said:

It will be interesting to see the actual size of it all, whatever that will be.

Whatever it is, it will be yuuuuugeee, biggest ever.  :)

110926run_defense710.jpg