Joe from WY

"Only the Poilce Should Have Guns"

How do you get in an argument with a nonverbal guy?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 406WarriorFan said:

How do you get in an argument with a nonverbal guy?

Clearly, he must have "feared for his life". 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

Clearly, he must have "feared for his life". 

Obviously....

• Like 2

Where I live...

A Spokane County sheriff’s sergeant was fired Thursday after an internal investigation found he spoke of killing black people and sexually harassed a female deputy on his helicopter crew.

Sgt. Jeff Thurman, an 18-year veteran of the sheriff’s office who worked in Spokane Valley, was accused of starting a phone conversation with another deputy by asking: “You ready to kill some (n*****) tonight or what?”

Dude picking up the phone had him on speakerphone...the blue line was able to keep it from leading to discipline for over two years.

• Like 1

+++++ the police

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 4

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Where I live...

Dude picking up the phone had him on speakerphone...the blue line was able to keep it from leading to discipline for over two years.

That's pretty +++++ed up but at least he didn't shoot some nonverbal fellow in Costco. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Where I live...

By no means is it all cops, but I have seen it reported in multiple instances of white supremacists having it as a stated strategy to join police forces.   For the good of the good cops and everyone else the thin blue line needs to clean this shit out.   

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

By no means is it all cops, but I have seen it reported in multiple instances of white supremacists having it as a stated strategy to join police forces.   For the good of the good cops and everyone else the thin blue line needs to clean this shit out.   

More people like you need to be police officers. 

8 hours ago, sactowndog said:

It's also a stated strategy to get them into the military as well. 

• Like 1

There aren’t a lot of details as to what actually happened in that story. It’s hard to formulate a conclusion or opinion one way or the other - well, one based on actual facts and evidence at least.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

It's also a stated strategy to get them into the military as well. 

Yeah I saw that also.

• Like 1

Maybe your thread title should say "not even the police should have guns."  That is how a lot of countries operate where there are far fewer gun deaths and deaths by cop.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

There aren’t a lot of details as to what actually happened in that story. It’s hard to formulate a conclusion or opinion one way or the other - well, one based on actual facts and evidence at least.

I agree...I would imagine Costco has security video footage of the incident, so that is probably the reason he hasn't been arrested.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

More people like you need to be police officers. 

I’m assuming that’s intended as a slam.  So I guess if white supremacists have executed a plan to proactively infiltrate police departments you have no issues with it.   Not surprising. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Maybe your thread title should say "not even the police should have guns."  That is how a lot of countries operate where there are far fewer gun deaths and deaths by cop.

"aN arMeD socIeTy iS a PoLiTe sOciEtY."

42 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

I’m assuming that’s intended as a slam.  So I guess if white supremacists have executed a plan to proactively infiltrate police departments you have no issues with it.   Not surprising. 

It’s not a slam. More people need to be cops that would not side with the thin blue line as you indicated. That’s what I was referring to. IMO the job sucks which is why you don’t get the best and brightest that are willing to do it.