Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Happy Father's Day to all of the MWCBoard dads!

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

happy fathers day GIF by evite

I hope y'all have a great day. I'm about to go grill up some tri-tip. 

They sell tri-tip in the south? About 20 years ago I couldn't find it in Texas. Had to go to a butcher shop and tell him where the cut was and he sold it to me for .59 a lb. He asked what I was going to do with that junk meat. Lol

37 minutes ago, rudolro said:

They sell tri-tip in the south? About 20 years ago I couldn't find it in Texas. Had to go to a butcher shop and tell him where the cut was and he sold it to me for .59 a lb. He asked what I was going to do with that junk meat. Lol

It's somewhat difficult to come by, but I have a local butcher that always has it in stock.

20 minutes ago, retrofade said:

It's somewhat difficult to come by, but I have a local butcher that always has it in stock.

What's he charging you if you don't mind me asking.  I bought 5 a couple weeks ago when they went on sale for $2.78 lb

I'd kill for $2.78/lb. This was $10/lb, but it was a USDA Prime cut. I normally get the Choice, but they didn't have any when I went by yesterday. In any event though, the Prime was so freaking worth it... damn delicious beef. 

33 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I'd kill for $2.78/lb. This was $10/lb, but it was a USDA Prime cut. I normally get the Choice, but they didn't have any when I went by yesterday. In any event though, the Prime was so freaking worth it... damn delicious beef. 

Tell you what the next time they go on sale I'll ship you out few. I'll DM you to get your your info when that happens

Edit. Costco sells prime for under $9 a lb. You should be able to get that way