Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Lakers Get AD

https://theundefeated.com/features/nba-kawhi-leonard-and-paul-george-pull-off-ultimate-power-move/

Los Angeles wasn’t in the picture. The native of Palmdale, California, about an hour drive outside of L.A., had even turned down a chance to meet with the Lakers as a free agent last year. George was disappointed that the Lakers had declined to trade the No. 2 pick in the 2017 NBA draft (Lonzo Ball) or young forward Brandon Ingram to the Indiana Pacers to acquire him, a source previously told The Undefeated.

1 hour ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

LeBron's pretty toxic, too. Seems like no one wants to play around his circus. He's somewhat of a Barry Bonds type it seems like. 

Idk man. Kyrie didn't want to play with him but with 2 years of hindsight it seems like that was a lot more kyrie than lebron 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

12 hours ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

LeBron's pretty toxic, too. Seems like no one wants to play around his circus. He's somewhat of a Barry Bonds type it seems like. 

I hear people say this but the guy goes to finals year after year after year.  If you think toxic is winning all the time I guess that is a different definition then I have.