Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

POLL: Did Iran target the oil tankers or is this a fabricated incident to drag us into another bullshit war?

Did Iran purposely target the oil tankers or is the administration fabricating shit to get us into yet another war?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Did Iran purposely target the oil tankers or is the administration fabricating shit to get us into yet another war?

• Yes, Iran wants to fuuk shit up and doesn’t care about the consequences because they’re evil and shit
    • No, don’t trust the American war machine

Why would an administration that has pulled us out of Syria, is in direct talks with the Taliban and is trying to negotiate an end of nearly seventy years of hostilities on the Korean peninsula  want to start a conflict in the oil patch?

The pressure being applied to Iran is an attempt to get them to cease their pursuit of nuclear weapons. It's working.

take off your phucking hate goggles for just a second and you'll see that Trump is the first president in nearly 2 decades to be actually DE-escalating military engagements around the world.

or not... frankly, I've grown tied of screaming irrational left wing morons.

Call me when the civil war starts

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Of course it was Iran. One of them didn’t explode, and the munitions had Iran written all over it, so the revolutionary guard or whatever they call those little girls had to go back and retrieve the bomb and was caught on video doing that. So of course Iran was responsible. Here’s the video:

kat.jpg

59 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

We aren’t going to war with Iran unless they launch a nuke and that won’t happen because Israel will demolish their capability when they get close to having one. 

Pretty much. But they’re really close, so Israel better do something. They have a good military for how small they are. Of course we help them. Years ago I had a roommate from Israel. He said everyone growing up has to serve in the military at some point. A bunch of his friends came out and visited once, and one girl was pretty high up in their Air Force. It was weird because she wasn’t the military type.

kat.jpg

Why would the Iranians bomb a Japanese tanker the day the Japanese PM was in Tehran? 

Unless Rouhani is Emperor Palpatine and we don't know it, I can't see that happening. 

This whole thing has "Saudi False Flag" written all over it. 

Iran isn't dumb enough to start a war with us. 

14 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Why would the Iranians bomb a Japanese tanker the day the Japanese PM was in Tehran? 

Unless Rouhani is Emperor Palpatine and we don't know it, I can't see that happening. 

This reminds me of Obama claiming Syria was gassing their citizens which we have found out was false.   Of course Obama had started half a dozen more wars at that point and wanted another.   Trump hasn't yet done that but it doesn't mean his underlings are above trying to create the next "remember the Maine", event.

3 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

This reminds me of Obama claiming Syria was gassing their citizens which we have found out was false.   Of course Obama had started half a dozen more wars at that point and wanted another.   Trump hasn't yet done that.

It's true. It's very very similar to that. And who was behind the false flag gas attack? The Saudis and GCC friends, probably who are also behind this one too.

With regards to Trump, his aversion to foreign wars might be one of his saving graces. I really don't think this is Trump pushing it, given that aversion. I could be wrong, I guess, but honestly, it has the appearance of neo-cons stoking the flames for a war. 

5 hours ago, CV147 said:

I'll reserve judgment at this time.

But we shouldn't go to war because of this.

From where I sit this is Japan & Norway's fight.  ¿No?

What's Norway doing hauling crude oil out of the Middle East.  Aren't they a BIG TIME oil producer?  I thought most of the stuff going out of the Persian Gulf is bound for Asia.

8 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

Why would an administration that has pulled us out of Syria, is in direct talks with the Taliban and is trying to negotiate an end of nearly seventy years of hostilities on the Korean peninsula  want to start a conflict in the oil patch?

The pressure being applied to Iran is an attempt to get them to cease their pursuit of nuclear weapons. It's working.

take off your phucking hate goggles for just a second and you'll see that Trump is the first president in nearly 2 decades to be actually DE-escalating military engagements around the world.

or not... frankly, I've grown tied of screaming irrational left wig morons.

Call me when the civil war starts

¿North Korea is "de-escalating?"

¿Who's fighting Civil War-II?  Is it the West Coast/NE Seaboard/Colorado/Chicago -vs- The Fly Overs?

3 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

I think Iran deliberately targeted but, at the same time, I don’t believe America is looking to start an unnecessary war with them.

I'm wondering how coincidental it was that one of the ships was Japanese, while their Prime Minister was on a state visit to Iran.

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

¿Shades of the USS Maine?

6 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

This reminds me of Obama claiming Syria was gassing their citizens which we have found out was false.   Of course Obama had started half a dozen more wars at that point and wanted another.   Trump hasn't yet done that but it doesn't mean his underlings are above trying to create the next "remember the Maine", event.

#1 - If Syria wasn't responsible for the bombing/gassing, ¿who was?  ¿Do you have any sources?  FWIW...the British & Human Rights Watch appear to disagree with your assertion:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39500947

¿What did BHO have to do the Syrian gassings/bombings & retribution?  ¿Didn't all that happen on DJT's watch the Spring of 2017?

#2 - Can you enlighten us as to which +6 "wars" Pres BHO "...had started...at that point?"

19 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

#1 - If Syria wasn't responsible for the bombing/gassing, ¿who was?  ¿Do you have any sources?  FWIW...the British & Human Rights Watch appear to disagree with your assertion:

#2 - Can you enlighten us as to which +6 "wars" Pres BHO "...had started...at that point?"

#1 has been largely debunked as more information came out that suggests the whole thing was very well staged. 

http://syriapropagandamedia.org/working-papers/assessment-by-the-engineering-sub-team-of-the-opcw-fact-finding-mission-investigating-the-alleged-chemical-attack-in-douma-in-april-2018

The British also said Saddam had WMDs, so...

#2: Syria, Libya, Niger, Yemen, etc. 

26 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

7 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

#1 has been debunked as more information came out. 

#2: Syria, Libya, Niger, Yemen, etc. 

#1 - If it has been debunked, nobody told Señor Google, the BBC, Reuters, Bloomberg, etc... 

https://www.armscontrol.org/blog/2018-09-23/what-you-need-know-about-chemical-weapons-use-syria

#2 - ¿Does refusing to stepping in & preventing a war, equate to starting that war in BluesClues009 world?

@bluerules009