Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Tennessee Pastor/Sheriff's Deputy calls for LGBTQ individuals to be rounded up and executed

15 hours ago, BYUcougfan said:

You were claiming Christians believe gays should be executed.  It is patently false and I demonstrated it.  I never claimed anything else.

Orange is a pain in the ass but he's got a point. Why do so many on the right, campaign against gay rights? 

For me, the social issues are the biggest "elephant" in the room. Why is the party of individual freedom and personal responsibility so authoritarian on these issues?

On 6/14/2019 at 3:34 PM, BYUcougfan said:

I guess we can let others decided...

Yes, that's a convenient cop-out on a board where there is irrational hatred for me and a plurality of idiotic trump supporters who believe delusions like magic men in the sky are, in fact, reality.

On 6/15/2019 at 7:17 AM, renoskier said:

Orange is a pain in the ass but he's got a point. Why do so many on the right, campaign against gay rights? 

For me, the social issues are the biggest "elephant" in the room. Why is the party of individual freedom and personal responsibility so authoritarian on these issues?

He'll take the Fifth.

5 minutes ago, Orange said:

Yes, that's a convenient cop-out on a board where there is irrational hatred for me and a plurality of idiotic trump supporters who believe delusions like magic men in the sky are, in fact, reality.

I don't think everyone hates you. They just laugh at you because you're a ++++moper  (Mope while you mop!)