Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Tennessee Pastor/Sheriff's Deputy calls for LGBTQ individuals to be rounded up and executed

Just now, BYUcougfan said:

You don't have to take my word for anything.  I have shown on this thread that you are a fool who tries to pass himself off as knowledgeable.  And as is your typical tactic when you get exposed, you now want to shift the conversation.

I'm not shifting any conversation.  You're making the preposterous claim that Christians aren't against homosexuality, because the OT no longer applies.  Yet there you are, campaigning against gay rights.  Hmmmmm

7 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

@Joe from WY @sean327  If you too really think I'm like Orange, then please don't ever thumbs up a post of mine, like you do all the time, ever fvcking again. Thank you. 

Lighten up. I'm just busting your balls because I know you can take it. Besides, we all know the the only person like Orange is the "Leave Britney Alone" kid. 

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

I'm not shifting any conversation.  You're making the preposterous claim that Christians aren't against homosexuality, because the OT no longer applies.  Yet there you are, campaigning against gay rights.  Hmmmmm

You are such a stupid fvck. I'm not sure why people spend so much time on you. I would assume they don't think you're trolling. Assuming for a second that you are a real fvcking asshole and not trolling, a lot of times, people that hate Christianity so much like you were traumatized by it as a kid. Mommy made you go to Sunday school and you wanted to be home playing with your Barbie and Barbie Camper, or regular church lasted so long and it was so boring, blah blah blah. Or maybe you were forced to go to Catholic School. Whatever, you need to come to grips with it and realize that it's YOUR problem that you choose to take out on Christianity like a Piñata. Grow up. 

kat.jpg

3 minutes ago, Orange said:

You were claiming Christians believe gays should be executed.  It is patently false and I demonstrated it.  I never claimed anything else.

Guest #1Stunner
7 minutes ago, Orange said:

I wish I could reach through the internet and give you a giant hug right now.

You are crying out for love.

Is there no one in Sisters that has a tender heart, and will reach out to you?   Why the constant venom?   Why the icy heart?   Friend, you don't need to do that here.  

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You are such a stupid fvck. I'm not sure why people spend so much time on you. I would assume they don't think you're trolling. 

I've tried my hardest to get @Orange to put me on ignore again.  He's turned into a stubborn old cuss.

8 minutes ago, Orange said:

I thought this discussion was about all Christians wanting to execute gays?  You're the king of pivot!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

4 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

You were claiming Christians believe gays should be executed.  It is patently false and I demonstrated it.  I never claimed anything else.

LMAO, no, that's not what I claimed, and no, you  didn't "demonstrate" anything.  You merely asserted that Christians don't follow the old testament (though they do, apparently, pick and choose based on their individual squeamishness).

Your religion denied blacks from entering the clergy in your lifetime.  That's your faith.  And yet you have the gall to lecture and be condescending online (I know, I know, anonymity helps).

3 minutes ago, Orange said:

LMAO, no, that's not what I claimed, and no, you  didn't "demonstrate" anything.  You merely asserted that Christians don't follow the old testament (though they do, apparently, pick and choose based on their individual squeamishness).

Your religion denied blacks from entering the clergy in your lifetime.  That's your faith.  And yet you have the gall to lecture and be condescending online (I know, I know, anonymity helps).

I doubt you appreciate the irony of you posting this.

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

At least you admit it and think it's cool. "I'm a big time hater, and hate is cool. Well, wait. Hate is only cool against what I don't believe". LOL

Don't hate my friend.  Life is too short.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

At least you admit it and think it's cool. "I'm a big time hater, and hate is cool. Well, wait. Hate is only cool against what I don't believe". LOL

Nah, I just think it's fun to get you all worked up and swearing at me.

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Why are people giving you a hard time?

You've always been very kind whenever I've discussed BYU on here.

Hell....you even defended me against an attack (actually many many attacks) from the Wyoming Cowboys fans.  

Would you be in favor of BYU and NEVADA scheduling a home and home in football and basketball?  Let's get a deal done.

6 hours ago, Orange said:

Except that Christianity does in fact endorse the murdering of gay people ....unless you're saying your bible is not the basis of your Christianity.

It's not semantics.  It's different words, with different meanings.  

15 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

12 minutes ago, Orange said:

I guess we can let others decided...

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

That quote was supposed to be Retro talking, not me.

I've never really understood people's animosity toward you honestly. It's puzzled me for years. Like you make some corny jokes sometimes, but you have some really good insights into things at times too. Like the whole amplifier tube conversation from a while back...and you have some wild stories on top of it. I personally don't have any problem with you even if I disagree with your takes at times. 

Guest #1Stunner
5 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Nah, I just think it's fun to get you all worked up and swearing at me.

Just saw you in are Durham. 

Who is your second team after Fresno?   

NC State?  North Carolina?  Wake Forest Demon Deacons (no doubt their mascot intended to evoke the Christian doctrine of attacking the LGBT)?

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

It's easy to swear. I spend 3/4's of my time getting you all worked up, so I can relate. 

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

You're nothing if not amusing, junior.