Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Please be somewhat decent to each other today x 2

I have a ton of work to get done so I won’t be around much.  Please be sorta kind to each other. I would appreciate it.  

Thanks. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

I have a ton of work to get done so I won’t be around much.  Please be sorta kind to each other. I would appreciate it.  

Thanks. 

Who the fcuk are you to tell us how to fcuking behave!?!? Fcuk off!!!  I kid. I kid. We'll behave.

34 minutes ago, sean327 said:

We're gonna burn this bitch down!

:pitchforks:

26 minutes ago, Mano said:

Mugs not here, lets have a kegger.

i like beer GIF

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I have a lot to get done again today so please be decentish toward each other. :cheers:

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

I have a lot to get done again today so please be decentish toward each other. :cheers:

giphy.gif

What would be nice is if we could dedicate one thread for the bitch fighting with Orange and keep the others open for actual discussions. But that's probably not going to happen.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.