Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SleepingGiantFan

OJ

5 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

There was blood found in the Simpson master bedroom and foyer. There was blood in the bronco. It’s a literal blood trail leading from the scene of the crime to Simpson’s bedroom. You have to be joking.

"Well if there was, it was possibly planted there by Fuhrman..." - the defense

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

His past behaviors have no bearing on the present issue though. 

Actually previous convictions can be used as evidence, and the fact that he pled no contest to domestic abuse in 1989 was used as evidence at the trial.

1 minute ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Actually previous convictions can be used as evidence, and the fact that he pled no contest to domestic abuse in 1989 was used as evidence at the trial.

Some good that did. 

3 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I get the point though. While it can be useful for the prosecution in swaying a jury, the fact that he previously beat his wife has little bearing on whether he committed the murders.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

17 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

"Well if there was, it was possibly planted there by Fuhrman..." - the defense

DUMBEST. COP. EVER.

There isn't a single profession in which testifying in court is more prevalent than in law enforcement. As such, nobody but an imbecile cop wouldn't know that replying to questions through the use of absolutes like "never" is a big mistake. The single biggest mistake by the prosecution was asking Cochran whether his client would agree to put on the gloves. The next biggest mistake was not asking one of their star witnesses about his use of the N-word (which was undoubtedly going to raised by the defense on cross examination) and, if he said he "never" used the word, to have a DA investigator talk to anybody and everybody who knew Fuhrman whether they could corroborate that. Since Fuhrman had been cooperating with that woman author they would have known Fuhrman had in fact used the word at least to her and on direct examination the prosecution would have had Fuhrman explain that he used the term in speaking with her as a means of juicing up the story or whatever his later explanation was.

Boom goes the dynamite.

41 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Oh, and as far as boasting goes, I'll just leave this here...

https://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/search/&q=Ignore&author=Orange&search_and_or=or

Oh wow, check and mate, you found me using "ignore" in multiple sentences.  Like how I'm not going to "ignore" nuclear power?

You're sad.

There was a woman on the OJ jury that admitted she voted not guilty to "even up" the Rodney King verdict.

down in a hole.jpg

42 minutes ago, retrofade said:

What "crowd" do I have here? Just out of curiosity.

The "crowd" you play to that hates me, which you gin up for your own benefit.  It's just +++++ing lazy, man.

1 minute ago, Orange said:

The "crowd" you play to that hates me, which you gin up for your own benefit.  It's just +++++ing lazy, man.

LOL. Don't give yourself so much credit. Nobody "hates" you. Everyone just thinks your a retard. 

3 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

There was a woman on the OJ jury that admitted she voted not guilty to "even up" the Rodney King verdict.

Hell, one of the jurors did the black power pose before walking out. I think because of all the problems with the LAPD it was always going to be very difficult to secure a conviction.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

10 minutes ago, Orange said:

Nobody gives enough of a shit about you to "hate" you. Stop overvaluing your importance around here. Also, for the record, a number of the people that you're referencing don't like my political beliefs either.

9 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Nobody gives enough of a shit about you to "hate" you. Stop overvaluing your importance around here. Also, for the record, a number of the people that you're referencing don't like my political beliefs either.

You and I agree politically often enough, but that doesn't mean I don't think you're a +++++ing tool.