Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Poll: If the election were held today

2020 Election  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for right now?

• Democratic Nominee
    • Trump
    • 3rd Party
    • Not going to vote

Who gets your Votr!?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

Keith should have stuck to solely coffee.

Perhaps. But would it honestly have mattered? The dude is Lazarus. Maybe immortal.  If anything, his massive narcotic use made him more relatable with the average person. 

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Perhaps. But would it honestly have mattered? The dude is Lazarus. Maybe immortal.  If anything, his massive narcotic use made him more relatable with the average person. 

Great point.

I hope the Queen has knighted him already.

As of this moment there is absolutely no one I can cast a vote for. Not Trump, and not a single one of the Democrats. Let's see who the Libertarian Party rolls out, but if it's another clown in the mold of Gary Johnson I'll be leaving the Presidential Preference blank once again. I refuse to vote for the "lesser of two evils".

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

The meteor.

SMOD 2020

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

Hard to say...  depends on Democratic nominee.  If it’s some extreme leftist then I’m voting Trump.  If he/she is a decent moderate then I’ll probably vote Democrat.  I’m hoping Tulsi Gabbard gets on the ticket personally.

What if the Democrat was a BYU fan?

I have it on very good authority that Corey Booker is s closeted BYU fan.

Just now, Bob said:

I don't know how you could reconcile all the social issues if you are a conservative.

I’m fiscally conservative.  I hate the social issue debates.  I don’t think government should have any role in most social issues, with some exceptions of course.

v0icAvfW.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, NorCalCoug said:

I’m fiscally conservative.  I hate the social issue debates.  I don’t think government should have any role in most social issues, with some exceptions of course.

Disagree that the government shouldn't regulate social issues.

Ideally, the nominee would support a Utah-style Theodemocracy.