Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warbow

Wyoming transfers

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Tens of thousands is selling it short. Utah has hundreds of thousands of acres that are protected wilderness. I personally prefer Idaho to any State soth of Alaska.  The isolation of The Frank, bigger better rivers, Salmon and Steelhead runs etc... 

Utah is great though, as is most all of the West outside of California 

The first time I was proud to be a native Idahoan was when I spent some time in the sawtooth wilderness. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

21 hours ago, Bob said:

You know it's true, unless you've never been anywhere that has real, unspoiled outdoor opportunities (Wyoming, Idaho, Montana). Everywhere else is for posers. Maybe you are a poser, nothing wrong with that, I suppose. More for me

Wait a minute man.  What's The AK...chopped liver?

On 6/14/2019 at 1:19 PM, madmartigan said:

The first time I was proud to be a native Idahoan was when I spent some time in the sawtooth wilderness. 

The first time I was proud to be a Wyoming native was my first trip to LaPorte.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Really matters what your looking for.  Wilderness shaming doesn’t make sense. They are all good.  It is like when people make fun of halfman for road hunting.  All hunters are good even the roadies.  Enjoy it all boys.  

2 hours ago, slappy said:

Really matters what your looking for.  Wilderness shaming doesn’t make sense. They are all good.  It is like when people make fun of halfman for road hunting.  All hunters are good even the roadies.  Enjoy it all boys.  

Only when I am in Wyoming taking advantage of my native blood to shoot cow elk.

43 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Only when I am in Wyoming taking advantage of my native blood to shoot cow elk.

I'm probably guilty of taking advantage of some native blood, but I prefer them of the more athletic/ outdoor fitness physique.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

On 6/14/2019 at 1:19 PM, madmartigan said:

I’m going this summer...trying to backpack up to the headwaters of the Salmon. Any inside info? 

tetons1.jpg