Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Quinnipiac Poll: All Dem front runners lead Trump

3 minutes ago, renoskier said:

It's not that you don't get "caught up" in every little thing he does. you either remain silent or more often defend "every little thing". It seems that nothing he does is big enough or bad enough to provoke your ire.

And I have no idea what you're talking about with the 1040.

I said in the post that you claimed made me part of "Team Trump" that you can't glean shit from someone like Trump's 1040. And you can't. And furthermore, what good is me pissing my pants over him doing things going to do? So I can be a part of your team's circle jerk? No thanks. I've been pretty critical of a lot of thngs he's done. 

And honestly, you're just an argumentative old +++++, so I really don't care what you think. 

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I said in the post that you claimed made me part of "Team Trump" that you can't glean shit from someone like Trump's 1040. And you can't. And furthermore, what good is me pissing my pants over him doing things going to do? So I can be a part of your team's circle jerk? No thanks. I've been pretty critical of a lot of thngs he's done. 

And honestly, you're just an argumentative old +++++, so I really don't care what you think. 

I'm just asking why you seem to enjoy being part of the Trump team's "circle jerk", because you obviously do?

6 minutes ago, renoskier said:

I'm just asking why you seem to enjoy being part of the Trump team's "circle jerk", because you obviously do?

Sorry, mutual masturbation isn't my cup of tea. I'll leave that to you and your friends. 

7 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Reno and others have a "if you're not a screaming lunatic against him, you're for him" philosophy.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

15 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Reno and others have a "if you're not a screaming lunatic against him, you're for him" philosophy.

I know and it's pathetic. They probably think Dershowitz is on "Team Trump" too because he dared to look at things objectively...

I see you often drawing their ire and getting similar accusations levied against you because of your audacity not to join up with the lynch mob. 

5 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I don't have a dislike of Democrats. I have a dislike of dishonesty. And the whole thing reeks of that. 

3 hours ago, pokebball said:

So very much this.

Can you guys see that this is a major reason why many despise Trump?

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

11 hours ago, I am Ram said:

I'm not terribly interested in Warren as a candidate, but I'm curious: What's so flawed about her character? Just the Pocahontas controversy?

My aversion to her in that regard is the kowtowing down to Wasserman-Schultz and the rest of the DNC cabal four years ago when her reputation was still quite good.

It should not be forgotten that Hillary had difficulty putting away Bernie Sanders who wasn't even a registered Democrat when the campaign began and even many Democrats as I still was detested Hillary. And it should also not be forgotten that eight years before that Hillary was similarly the anointed one yet couldn't defeat a relatively no-name Obama. Bottom line is I think that had Warren run for president four years ago, there's a good chance we wouldn't have the Master of Disaster in the White House today.

Boom goes the dynamite.

6 hours ago, Mano said:

Can you guys see that this is a major reason why many despise Trump?

I've never denied that. That's part of the reason I didn't vote for him in 2016 and why I won't vote for him in 2020. He's full of shit and never says anything of substance, ever. It's always shit like "The cyber is very difficult."

He's like a malicious Chancy Gardner. And I wouldn't have voted for the congenial Chancy Gardner either. I'm on the Tulsi bandwagon. And I have been for a long time. Check the history. 

If Tulsi isn't the nominee, I'll write in Keith Richards again. As I have done every other time I have voted in a presidential election in the past. (2008, 2012, 2016). 

On 6/13/2019 at 11:02 AM, retrofade said:

Please enlighten me as to what views I have that puts me in the far left. My dislike of Trump doesn't count, because nobody outside of the cult you're a member of actually likes him. 

I'll be waiting.

Still waiting, @Nevada Convert :waiting: