Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team 4UNLV

On 6/15/2019 at 5:24 PM, 4UNLV said:

Now what is this shenanigans?? :foottap:

I could trade yours with SJSU's but I was going for a Spartan vibe for them.  Don't know what kinda vibe UNLV has, so this was an approximation....:D

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Fresno St

879E2D58-3BE5-4CBB-A099-B69687D8C6A8.jpeg

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Utah St

9A15701A-4D43-41C4-B62A-7CE17A667060.png

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 minute ago, Lobo Amor said:

What no Hawai'i?

Not yet, we have a tuff non-conference schedule. I pick with my brain not my heart.

4 hours ago, Boise fan said:

I could trade yours with SJSU's but I was going for a Spartan vibe for them.  Don't know what kinda vibe UNLV has, so this was an approximation....:D

well you could start with this. you know we live in the past.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUUCFXuiyy1vycL38i2

On 6/9/2019 at 5:15 PM, 4UNLV said:

Here are the available teams. Let me know if you see that I forgot someone. you will be able to check back here on this page to see what teams are available, I will update it often (at least daily, but usually more), and will try to keep it current in the thread as well, although that might be a little tougher while i am at work.

AAC

Cinncinnati           ECU          Houston                 Navy           SMU           Temple           Tulane          Tulsa                    UConn          USF

ACC

Boston College                  Duke                          Florida State           Louisville          N. Carolina St.                    UNC

Big 12

Baylor          Iowa St.          Kansas          Kansas St.                             Oklahoma St.          TCU                       Texas Tech           

BIG 10

Illinois           Indiana              Maryland                    Minnesota          Nebraska            Northwestern               Purdue           Rutgers        

Conference USA

UAB          Charlotte          Florida Atlantic           Florida International                  Middle Tennessee          Old Dominion            North Texas           Rice           So Miss           UTSA          UTEP          W. Kentucky

MAC

Akron           Ball St         Bowling Green           Buffalo         Central Michigan           Eastern Michigan           Kent State       Miami (OH)           Northern Illinois          Ohio            Toledo          Western Michigan

Mountain West

AFA                 Colorado St                  Hawaii                   UNM           

++SDSU           SJSU           UNLV                 Wyoming

Pac 12

Arizona          Arizona St         Cal           Colorado                Oregon St.             Stanford           UCLA           USC                             

SEC

Arkansas          Auburn                     Georgia          Kentucky                      Mizzou         Miss St     Ole Miss          S Carolina          Tennessee           Texas A&M           Vanderbilt

Sunbelt

Arkansas St         Coastal Carolina          Georgia Southern          Georgia State         Louisiana          UN Monroe           S Alabama          Texas St          

Independents

Byu         Liberty                       NMSU           UMass 

Teams taken:

1. Clemson     2. Alabama     3. Georgia     4. Oklahoma       5. Appalacian St.     6. Ohio St.     7. Wazzu         8. Boise St.          9. UCF     10. Washington       11. LSU       12. Notre Dame.    13. Oregon       14. Florida     15.Army       16. W. Virginia.      17. LA Tech     18. Texas.    19. Syracuse      20. Penn St      21. Utah     22. Michigan.    23. Michigan.    24. Miami.      25. Troy     26. Fresno      27. USU     28. Memphis    29. UNR     30. Iowa     31.Wisconsin     32. Michigan St.

All teams taken are at the bottom of the post, just to keep it simple.

5 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

All teams taken are at the bottom of the post, just to keep it simple.

Ah....I see. One of those jokers who didn't have the common courtesy to post a pic! Then Memphis.

7a83afe64fa2b7069b7e16159ad3c064.jpg

2 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Ah....I see. One of those jokers who didn't have the common courtesy to post a pic! Then Memphis.

7a83afe64fa2b7069b7e16159ad3c064.jpg

yep, I'm sorry. I was babysitting that day, then forgot to post a pic later. :D

8 hours ago, Boise fan said:

This is their vibe

635792160221617759-rendc5-5f4ieqcl37topp

9 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I’m pretty sure that is an NC State girl. No space between the wolf and pack.

It's a Nevada girl. There is, indeed a space in there......and that's my friend's daughter. :o