Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team 4UNLV

This is @4UNLV's team.  Selection and draft order was completely randomized.

Draft Order:

1) @Warbow

2) @Slapdad

3) @bornsilverandblue

4) @aggzilla

5) @bsu_alum9

6) @cgzpack

7) @Del Scorcho replacing Laradise

8) @bigd

9) @DestinFlPackfan

10) @Lobo Amor

11) @kalua pig

12) @4UNLV

13) @ClevelandBrown

Please wait until @4UNLV gives you the ok to start.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Here are the available teams. Let me know if you see that I forgot someone. you will be able to check back here on this page to see what teams are available, I will update it often (at least daily, but usually more), and will try to keep it current in the thread as well, although that might be a little tougher while i am at work.

AAC

UConn       

ACC

Big 12

BIG 10

Conference USA

UTEP  

MAC

Bowling Green        Kent State                       

Mountain West

SJSU   

Pac 12

SEC 

Sunbelt

S. Alabama          

Independents

UMass 

Teams taken:

1. Clemson     2. Alabama     3. Georgia     4. Oklahoma       5. Appalacian St.     6. Ohio St.     7. Wazzu         8. Boise St.          9. UCF     10. Washington       11. LSU       12. Notre Dame.    13. Oregon       14. Florida     15.Army       16. W. Virginia.      17. LA Tech     18. Texas.    19. Syracuse      20. Penn St      21. Utah     22. Michigan.    23. Marshall    24. Miami.      25. Troy     26. Fresno      27. USU  28. Memphis     29. UNR      30. Iowa     31. Wisconsin     32. Michigan St.     33. Auburn       34. Georgia Southern     35. Texas A&M     36. UAB      37. Western Mich     38. Nebraska     39.USC     40. Miss St.      41. Ohio     42. North Texas      43. Oklahoma State     44. Toledo   45. Virginia Tech    46. Iowa State     47. Virginia     48. San Diego State           49. Arkansas St     50. TCU     51. Mizzou     52. Cincinnati     53. Stanford     54. NC State     55.  Liberty       56. Houston       57. NIU     58. Tennessee     59. Purdue     60. Minnesota     61. FAU    62. Kentucky     63,  FIU     64, ASU     65. Florida State     66. Northwestern     67. UNLV     68. Hawaii     69. Southern Miss      70. Louisiana     71. Baylor     72. Eastern Michigan     73. USF     74. Cal     75. Arizona     76. Texas Tech     77. Duke     78. Navy      79. BYU     80. Temple     81. S Carolina     82. AFA     83. UNC     84. Wake Forest     85. Arkansas     86. UCLA     87. Ole Miss     88. UTSAn     89, Louisville     90. Wyoming.    91. Vandy     92. K State.    93. Pitt.    94. Maryland     95. Central Michigan     96. Miami (Ohio)     97. SMU     98. Buffalo     99. Tulane     100. Boston College     101. Indiana     102. Georgia St     103. Middle Tenn St.      104. Illinois     105. Colorado     106. UL Monroe.    107. Charlotte     108. Georgia Tech     109. Colorado St.     110. Western Kentucky     111. UNM     112. Texas St     113. Akron     114. Old Dominion    115. Coastal Carolina     116. ECU     117. Rutgers     118. Oregon State     119. Kansas   120. Rice.    121. Tulsa    122. NMSU     123. Ball St.

Ok you guys know the rules. 24 hours, post pics, and for @kalua pig, NO TRADES, lol. and wait for your turn. :D 

Also, if you need to have someone make your pick for you if you're not going to be around when your turn is here, just let me know who you're having make your pick, so I know you didn't have Kalua do it. and I can help you as well.

@Warbow can start whenever he is ready, but for the first few days, we will have a little leeway till everybody checks in, so they know we started.

So please check in.

And we're off.

4 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

Ok you guys know the rules. 24 hours, post pics, and for @kalua pig, NO TRADES, lol. and wait for your turn. :D 

Also, if you need to have someone make your pick for you if you're not going to be around when your turn is here, just let me know who you're having make your pick, so I know you didn't have Kalua do it. and I can help you as well.

@Warbow can start whenever he is ready, but for the first few days, we will have a little leeway till everybody checks in, so they know we started.

So please check in.

And we're off.

Checking in...,glad we got a few days to get our 'research ' done.

443EEB67-19DB-4409-886C-E57AF08003DF.jpeg

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

4 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

@Slapdad is up, what's taking you so long? :P  (jk, just beating him to it..)

@bornsilverandblue is on deck..

Haha! How long have you been waiting to say that? :D  I'm not used to picking so early, so I feel like this is a trap, but I'm taking Alabama. 

1A972C1C-7236-4EB0-9157-6859F67B8BEB.jpeg

@bornsilverandblue you're up!

@aggzilla you're on deck. 

53 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Haha! How long have you been waiting to say that? :D  I'm not used to picking so early, so I feel like this is a trap, but I'm taking Alabama. 

1A972C1C-7236-4EB0-9157-6859F67B8BEB.jpeg

@bornsilverandblue you're up!

@aggzilla you're on deck. 

As soon as I saw you in the group.  It helped that you didn’t show up for 20 minutes. :D

9 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

As soon as I saw you in the group.  It helped that you didn’t show up for 20 minutes. :D

Hey! Who changed my college hottie picture??? This is an outrage!!!

3 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

If your pic was changed, I didn’t do it. But if you were a college hottie, no one knew about it. 

:D

10 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I did. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

I seriously did not think I needed to review that rule with this group. 

@Slapdad  don’t make me review them all. :foottap:

I’ll handle it. It was borderline so I played it safe. 

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

I’ll handle it. It was borderline so I played it safe. 

Playing it safe is cool.....for wussies. 

8 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Playing it safe is cool.....for wussies. 

Protecting revenue is more important.  Jerk. :P 

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Protecting revenue is more important.  Jerk. :P 

Sex sells! 

Just now, Slapdad said:

Sex sells! 

Agreed. But not too much.  

Be prepared, when I choose Nevada later, I’m using @Nevada Convert‘s sisters pic. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

Be prepared, when I choose Nevada later, I’m using @Nevada Convert‘s sisters pic. 

:lol: