Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team Headbutt

11 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I almost used one of my picks to just spite you and get you trade with.  But did not know if trades are actually allowed?

LOL!!  I wanted CSU, but I ain't crazy enough to trade for 'em.  BTW, trades are allowed.  Just make sure Boise Fan and I know what you're doing.  Boise Fan so he can change the chart, me so I can make sure @godogsgo isn't snookering @Broncomare while she's in rehab, errrr, I mean ICU.

8 minutes ago, tdmonkeys said:

I'll take Kansas State.

(Tulsa should be off the list above, just taken)

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I fixed it.  K State off now as well.  K State was my next pick if they lasted that long.  They won't challenge for the B12, but the new coach and DC should make that defense better and they do return their entire O-line.  A pretty good value this late in the contest I think.

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

LOL!!  I wanted CSU, but I ain't crazy enough to trade for 'em.  BTW, trades are allowed.  Just make sure Boise Fan and I know what you're doing.  Boise Fan so he can change the chart, me so I can make sure @godogsgo isn't snookering @Broncomare while she's in rehab, errrr, I mean ICU.

giphy.gif

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

On 7/21/2019 at 11:12 AM, Headbutt said:

Of course I had to go to rehab, during college, I accidentally dated a sheep football player.  Didn't find out until he lined up against my uncle that year in the Border War.........   That alone would make anyone a meth head!!

down in a hole.jpg