Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team Headbutt

7 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

It's been 25 hours, so the only thing more overdue than @blind_squirrel54's pick is @Broncomare's explanation as to why she spent some PTO in the ICU.

I got me that Ebola stuff......  Actually, I met Orange at a Best Buy parking lot & after kicking his a$$, I realized he's as disease ridden as a $2.00 whore in Thailand! 

down in a hole.jpg

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

I think Miami Ohio is still available, right?

@tdmonkeys batter up

@PokeTransplant you're in the hole

@tdmonkeys and @PokeTransplant, cool your heels for a bit please.  @SLCPoke, halfmanhalfbronco already took Middle Tennessee State.  I'll give you till morning to make another choice before we move on.

13 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

I blame your list @Headbutt! Searching searching....uhhh Tulsa?

tulsa_display_image.jpg?1283124368

Sorry man.  I try to put it up regularly, but have gotten in the habit of just posting it when @Broncomare has her turn since she always asks.  Anyway, @tdmonkeys and @PokeTransplant were all over being good sports and you owe them each a beer. :)

Anyways, let's get rolling folks.  We've only got something like 30 days to make 18 picks.  Yeah, never mind.  Take your time.  So many champions to choose from, it's gonna' take a lot of thought.

On 7/16/2019 at 7:54 PM, Headbutt said:

My pick shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.  The surprise will be how brilliant I'll look in a couple of months.

image.png

@godogsgo take your time.  j/k.  @WYO1016, get ready to rummbbllllllllllllllllllle.

I almost used one of my picks to just spite you and get you trade with.  But did not know if trades are actually allowed?

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

Sorry man.  I try to put it up regularly, but have gotten in the habit of just posting it when @Broncomare has her turn since she always asks.  Anyway, @tdmonkeys and @PokeTransplant were all over being good sports and you owe them each a beer. :)

Anyways, let's get rolling folks.  We've only got something like 30 days to make 18 picks.  Yeah, never mind.  Take your time.  So many champions to choose from, it's gonna' take a lot of thought.

FIRE HEADBUTT!!!!

I demand you divide your salary that Mug gives you among all your constituents in this game.  Feel free to paywall me

12 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Haha no need to say sorry. Just giving you a hard time (and covering myself for not looking at the graphic as well ha!)

tetons1.jpg