Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team jdgaucho

3 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

A little late in the game, but okay.

Sorry.  You’re the first I thought of when @thelawlorfaithful threw up the white flag. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Nm

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

I think Tennessee is already gone.

Shit you're right. 

Kentucky then. Edited my above post to reflect that. 

1 minute ago, tspoke said:

Northwesten7_Slideshow.jpg?itok=c2w3X8q3

Northwestern

@mugtang you're up.

Shit I was hoping they’d fall to me. 

AAC

C       ECU                          SMU                     Tulane          Tulsa                    UConn        

ACC

Boston College                  Duke                                  Louisville          .                    UNC       

Big 12

Kansas          Kansas St.                                                   

BIG 10

Illinois          Indiana                 Maryland                                        Rutgers         

Conference USA

Charlotte                                     Middle Tennessee          Old Dominion               Rice                  UTSA          UTEP          W. Kentucky

MAC

Akron           Ball St         Bowling Green                 Central Michigan           Eastern Michigan           Kent State       Miami (OH)        

Mountain West

Colorado St                              UNM           

SJSU           UNLV            

Pac 12

Cal           Colorado                Oregon St.                                              

SEC

Arkansas                                  S Carolina                      Vanderbilt

Sunbelt

Coastal Carolina       Georgia State         Louisiana          UN Monroe           S Alabama          Texas St           

Independents

NMSU           UMass 

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Shit I was hoping they’d fall to me. 

When I saw the notification that you had quoted me in this thread I was just glad to find out someone else hadn't picked them already.