Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team jdgaucho

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

2 picks right?

Fresno State

Utah

@tspoke your draw. 

Utah was taken.... :loser:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Joe from WY said:

that's what I get for posting after pulling an all nighter. 

That’s like drunk texting. But mwcboarding instead. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Might be a little early for this one but what the hell:See the source image

She's not only the cutest App State cheerleader I could find, she comes with the added bonus of having all her teeth!

@SalinasSpartan on the clock.

Boom goes the dynamite.

I made a listing of teams left as I find this more helpful than teams taken. Actually I stole it from another team and adjusted it. So let me know or make changes if there are any mistakes. 

Also feel free to take over and keep this updated as we move along.

AAC

Cinncinnati           ECU          Houston               Navy           SMU           Temple           Tulane          Tulsa                    UConn          USF

ACC

Boston College                  Duke                          Florida State           Louisville          N. Carolina St.                    UNC       Syracuse

Big 12

Baylor                   Kansas          Kansas St.                               TCU                       Texas Tech           W. Virginia.

BIG 10

Illinois     Iowa      Indiana                 Maryland              Minnesota                    Northwestern               Purdue           Rutgers         

Conference USA

Charlotte          Florida Atlantic           Florida International                  Middle Tennessee          Old Dominion            North Texas           Rice           So Miss           UTSA          UTEP          W. Kentucky

MAC

Akron           Ball St         Bowling Green           Buffalo         Central Michigan           Eastern Michigan           Kent State       Miami (OH)           Northern Illinois                     Toledo          Western Michigan      Marshall 

Mountain West

AFA                 Colorado St                  Hawaii                 UNM           

++SDSU           SJSU           UNLV        USU      UNR     

Pac 12

Arizona          Arizona St         Cal           Colorado                Oregon St.             Stanford           UCLA           USC                             

SEC

Arkansas             Auburn                       Kentucky                      Mizzou         Miss St     Ole Miss          S Carolina          Tennessee     Texas A&M         Vanderbilt

Sunbelt

Arkansas St         Coastal Carolina       Georgia Southern         Georgia State         Louisiana          UN Monroe           S Alabama          Texas St       LA Tech    Troy

Independents

Byu         Liberty                       NMSU           UMass 

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

I think we can skip Happy, what say you @thelawlorfaithful?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm a newbie to this competition. Is 12 enough players or is a baker's dozen necessary? If it's the latter, would that mean that whenever happy gets it in gear, he will have to content himself with sloppy seconds on all his picks?

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 minute ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm a newbie to this competition. Is 12 enough players or is a baker's dozen necessary? If it's the latter, would that mean that whenever happy gets it in gear, he will have to content himself with sloppy seconds on all his picks?

Yes Happy is going to end up with sloppy seconds or whoever is leftover.  He will have schools like SJSU and Oregon State unless they’re picked.  13 players pick 10 teams each so it’s easily divisible since there are 130 fbs teams.