Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team jdgaucho

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Did you really ask me this on page 2 :frustrated:

Well people are double picking teams :shrug:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

12 hours ago, sactowndog said:

@thelawlorfaithful am I on the clock or is @boisewitha-s since technically his 24 hours aren’t up? 

Yes, Michigan has been taken but @boisewitha-s still has 8 hours to make a new pick. Texas is still on the board because his time didn’t elase yet so @406WarriorFan‘s pick didn’t count yet.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

41 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Boise grads are double picking teams.  Have to account for education level.   :idiot:

It's a snake draft.  First selection goes 1, 2, 3, etc all the way down to the end.  Round 2 starts in reverse order.  And so on. So @boisewitha-s correctly made two consecutive picks (last pick in round 1, first in round 2) with Washington

ChrisPetersen-1024x767.jpg

and Texas

fans_j1703mar.jpg?width=1128&height=635&

1 hour ago, jdgaucho said:

It's a snake draft.  First selection goes 1, 2, 3, etc all the way down to the end.  Round 2 starts in reverse order.  And so on. So @boisewitha-s correctly made two consecutive picks (last pick in round 1, first in round 2) with Washington

ChrisPetersen-1024x767.jpg

and Texas

fans_j1703mar.jpg?width=1128&height=635&

Double pick means he picked Michigan after they already had been picked.   Not that his turns were back to back.