Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team jdgaucho

This is @thelawlorfaithful's team.  Selection and draft order was completely randomized.

Draft Order:

1) @Joe from WY

2) @tspoke

3) @mugtang

4) @SleepingGiantsFan

5) @SalinasSpartan

6) @renoskier

7) @happycamper

8) @jdgaucho

9) @thelawlorfaithful

10) @slappy

11) @sactowndog

12) @406WarriorFan

13) @boisewitha-s

We will start with we get the ok from Dear Leader Faithful.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I have absolutely no idea how this works.

None.

Zero.

The goal is to select 10 FBS teams that will combine for the best record. The draft is a snake draft so Joe will go first but will then have to wait 24 picks to pick again.  You get about 24 hours to make your picks but they don’t usually take that long. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

42 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I have absolutely no idea how this works.

None.

Zero.

Pick the available team that you think will have the best winning record.  They don't have to win the natty, just get the most W's on their record.  Then watch how everyone else does it for a while.  You'll have a system of your own by your second pick.

@Joe from WY will make his selection starting the draft. You will have 24 hours from the time of the previous pick to make your selection. If that time elapses, the pick will move on to the next in order. Anyone skipped can jump in it any time and make the selection they missed, but all picks taken after their allotted time expired shall not be available to them.

When picking, please Bold the school name and @tag the person following you in the order. Posting a picture of the school or someone that attends it with your pick is also desired. 

@Joe from WY kick us off when you’re ready.

@tspoke is on deck

Fire @mugtang in the hole

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

@Joe from WY funny movie waiting GIF by hero0fwar

How hard is it to pick Clemson or Bama?  

4 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Damn you guys are fast!

OU See the source image       @SalinasSpartan on the clock

I almost picked OU.  Almost. 

Just now, mugtang said:

I almost picked OU.  Almost. 

Big brains think alike. The Sooners have talent returning, Jalen Effing Hurts at QB and maybe the best young HC in the biz.

Boom goes the dynamite.

4 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Big brains think alike. The Sooners have talent returning, Jalen Effing Hurts at QB and maybe the best young HC in the biz.

Only reason I took Georgia is they miss Alabama this year.  It’s entirely possible they enter the SEC title game undefeated.  Otherwise I would’ve taken Oklahoma.