Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NevadaAllStar

JB to Arizona

My dad saw him on his official visit.  He said the kid walked with his head down and that the mom did all the talking.

It will be interesting to see what Musselman can do at a P5 program.  Perhaps recruit HS players?

10 hours ago, battle.borne said:

I think Knuth waited for JB to make his decision. He returns, tickets go up. He leaves, same prices. IMO

Are you retarded?  You really think your AD waited on one players decision to come back or not before deciding ticket prices. 

This is why this board is great. Morons are welcome. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

13 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

My dad saw him on his official visit.  He said the kid walked with his head down and that the mom did all the talking.

It will be interesting to see what Musselman can do at a P5 program.  Perhaps recruit HS players?

The ultimate moron 

3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Why don’t you just ask your dad? 

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

Are you retarded?  You really think your AD waited on one players decision to come back or not before deciding ticket prices. 

Here’s my prediction. The buzz from your earlier beers is gone, and.your girlfriend just pissed you off. So you jumped online looking for someone on the board to take your little bitch anger out on. Well, let’s hope its something like that for such an epic asshole of a response. 

FYI, since you’re a Boise fan, you probably don’t realize that basketball ticket pricing can be quite a bit different for programs that are transitioning into being a Top 25 contender year after year. Hopefully, all MWC schools will be going through the same transition, soon. Although Rice is a decent coach, I don’t think Rice is going to be the guy that can get you that far. Dave Rice, Reggie Theus and Menzies are available.

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Here’s my prediction. The buzz from your earlier beers is gone, and.your girlfriend just pissed you off. So you jumped online looking for someone on the board to take your little bitch anger out on. Well, let’s hope its something like that for such an epic asshole of a response. 

FYI, since you’re a Boise fan, you probably don’t realize that basketball ticket pricing can be quite a bit different for programs that are transitioning into being a Top 25 contender year after year. Hopefully, all MWC schools will be going through the same transition, soon. Although Rice is a decent coach, I don’t think Rice is going to be the guy that can get you that far. Dave Rice, Reggie Theus and Menzies are available.

Everyone on the board thinks Convert is retarded except for Convert. Read the room, Convert.  You. Are. Retarded. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

14 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

Boise Ugly.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

1 hour ago, battle.borne said:

Boise Ugly.

Boise ugly doesn't get enough play here. It's a very underrated zinger. 

It's funny a Boise fan would be so spergy with his opinion about Nevada's AD. Dude, get a grip. And if you don't think getting back a 5-star McDonald's All American isn't something Knuth would use to partially justify ticket increases you don't understand marketing. 

6 hours ago, battle.borne said:

It's funny a Boise fan would be so spergy with his opinion about Nevada's AD. Dude, get a grip. And if you don't think getting back a 5-star McDonald's All American isn't something Knuth would use to partially justify ticket increases you don't understand marketing. 

If I were a professional marketeer (which I am), I would lean heavily toward using Alford as the story if I was interested in raising prices, not Brown.

2 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

If I were a professional marketeer (which I am), I would lean heavily toward using Alford as the story if I was interested in raising prices, not Brown.

Nonsense. 

You raise prices because a sophomore who couldn’t get on the court as a freshman is coming back. That’s how professionals who are used to having top 25 teams do things. 

13 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

Nonsense. 

You raise prices because a sophomore who couldn’t get on the court as a freshman is coming back. That’s how professionals who are used to having top 25 teams do things. 

Hoes mad.

15 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

As I said, JB would have been used as on all the media publications and marketed heavily as a key piece to the team. This isn't my speculation this is literally how Alford was selling JB on re-committing to Nevada. You can disagree with the approach but it was absolutely going to happen and I'm almost certain would have used as a factor in raising ticket prices.

30 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

As I said, JB would have been used as on all the media publications and marketed heavily as a key piece to the team. This isn't my speculation this is literally how Alford was selling JB on re-committing to Nevada. You can disagree with the approach but it was absolutely going to happen and I'm almost certain would have used as a factor in raising ticket prices.

Oh I believe you. And I think it would have been dumb.  I also think it would be dumb to raise prices this year given the uncertainty of how the 2020 team will perform relative to the last three seasons.  

On that we agree.

But the Nevada financial situation is not good. The budget is in the red and football season tickets are not pulling their weight. So I'm almost certain Knuth is contemplating raising ticket prices for bball but it would be an even harder sell at this point.