Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Nancy Pelosi: "I'd like to see Trump in Prison"

2 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Says the poster who pushed Russian Collusion for 2 years and even now still believes it to be true.  Alternate reality indeed, LOL!

Hey someday they will find evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians,  probably on the same day they find the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. 

10 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Hey someday they will find evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians,  probably on the same day they find the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. 

They're probably both in some undisclosed storage locker in suburban Kansas City (the Missouri side) as we speak. 

4 hours ago, Akkula said:

Oh no, not here.   Here Hillary is a felon, climate change is a Chinese hoax,  vaccines cause autism,  more guns means less death,  and cigarettes don't cause cancer. 

and Comey should be in prison too:pitchforks:

2 hours ago, toonkee said:

Can't wait for next dem president so we can bring up the R candidate that lost 3 years ago as a comeback for everything.

I really wish people would move on. She’s no longer relevant to anything.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

14 hours ago, Orange said:

LMAO, look at all these Junior G-Men on this forum talking about how they could've made a case against Hillary when comey couldn't.

Come the +++++ on.  This email shit was debunked as a witch-hunt a LONG time ago.

14 hours ago, Akkula said:

Oh no, not here.   Here Hillary is a felon, climate change is a Chinese hoax,  vaccines cause autism,  more guns means less death,  and cigarettes don't cause cancer. 

The defense of Hillary's email servers from the same two who can't understand why people think Rachel Maddow is as much of a partisan as Sean Hannity.  Such reliable objectivity is admirable.

10 hours ago, toonkee said:

Can't wait for next dem president so we can bring up the R candidate that lost 3 years ago as a comeback for everything.

It's gonna take more than 3yrs to get Trump out of your head

The World Needs More Cowboys!

33 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

The defense of Hillary's email servers from the same two who can't understand why people think Rachel Maddow is as much of a partisan as Sean Hannity.  Such reliable objectivity is admirable.

I already explained to you the difference between Maddow and hannity.  Of course Maddow is partisan.  She's a lefty lib, big-time.  The difference is, she makes fact-based arguments, and Hannity screams and yells using emotion and debunked conspiracy theories.  Of course that explains why hannity's ratings are better -- for the same reason that the Jackass movies make more money than award-winning documentaries.  Dumb people don't want to be taught, they want their beliefs reinforced. Dumb people love hannity.

7 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

I can’t decide which is more disgusting: defending Hillary or Trump. Not sure why people just don’t admit they both suck ass and call it a day. 

What's more ridiculous is shitting on Hillary all the time when she's not +++++ing president.

22 minutes ago, Orange said:

What's more ridiculous is shitting on Hillary all the time when she's not +++++ing president.

Hillary is getting chit on, because Hillary did some vile chit. You reap what you sow. 

I don’t get the support for Trump AT ALL but history will do that fat turd no favors. 

But carry on...

4 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Hillary is getting chit on, because Hillary did some vile chit. You reap what you sow. 

I don’t get the support for Trump AT ALL but history will do that fat turd no favors. 

But carry on...

Color me SHOCKED you missed the point.

2 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

😂 And color me shocked you’re still here after about 8 different posters made a fool of you but whatever...

8 different people who wear helmets to the grocery store don't really intimidate me.  :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, pokebball said:

Actually, those in the middle that are watching both sides and their words, actions and behaviors won't like Pelosi any more?

You mean "those in the middle" will vote for a guy who leads "lock her up" chants at his rallies to punish this statement by Pelosi? We obviously have a different view of who "those in the middle" are.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

13 minutes ago, Mano said:

You mean "those in the middle" will vote for a guy who leads "lock her up" chants at his rallies to punish this statement by Pelosi? We obviously have a different view of who "those in the middle" are.

Your honor, I'd like to offer into evidence exhibit one, which are the results of the 2016 POTUS election.

Mano, I'll let you call the swing voters whatever you want to call them.  Perhaps my use of the "those in the middle" isn't accurate.  But of course, that wasn't my point.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

13 minutes ago, Mano said:

Then they cry crocodile tears when we call them a "basket of deplorables."