Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

The quickest way to get banned from the site is

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

LMAO!

Thank you for confirming every stereotype about ignorant hilljacks I've ever had.  

And if you're so self-reliant, I'm sure you'll turn down those social security direct-deposits  (if you're not already receiving them), Laura Ingalls Wilder.

To be fair here, you post like how a lot of the "hilljacks" think about city folks.

And both instances are extremely overblown.

2 hours ago, Orange said:

You strike me as the kind of lady on facebook who reposts Benghazi memes, decorates her profile photo with crosses, and posts endless photos of her 13-year-old yorkie.

Okay, that was really funny!

9 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

Where's Boise Fan? 

He will be back soon.  He took a voluntary break (not my doing or request). 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

To be fair here, you post like how a lot of the "hilljacks" think about city folks.

And both instances are extremely overblown.

Which is kind of odd because he went to a hillbilly school. 

What is also odd is why the phuck he even posts here.  Does he just wake up and say to himself, "I think I'll go hang out with a bunch of people I don't like and who are fans of programs from a different conference?"

It sounds like he's put about 1/2 the conservatives here on ignore.  At his current pace he will soon login to our board just to talk to himself. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

5 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Which is kind of odd because he went to a hillbilly school. 

What is also odd is why the phuck he even posts here.  Does he just wake up and say to himself, "I think I'll go hang out with a bunch of people I don't like and who are fans of programs from a different conference?"

It sounds like he's put about 1/2 the conservatives te on ignore.  At his current pace he will soon login to our board just to talk to himself. 

Lol, I chuckled. 

Pac 12 board deleted its OT forum and Bug recommenced I come here.  

If you have coherent conservative thoughts, I’ll discuss things with you.  

If your IQ is 83, you post only with incoherent shtick, or you repeat “++++ mopper” over and over and over as if it’s the funniest joke of all time, you’ll probably be on ignore.   

It seems like @Orange has some sort of resentment towards people from the Mountain States and comes on here to call us all a bunch of idiots and whatever else he's cooked up in his methed out tarpaper shack...likely in order to feel better about himself and his pitiful existence mopping at the theatre. 

3 hours ago, Orange said:

And if you're so self-reliant, I'm sure you'll turn down those social security direct-deposits  (if you're not already receiving them), Laura Ingalls Wilder.

Social Security is not an entitlement program - I've paid all my life into it, as has everyone else on this board.

down in a hole.jpg

29 minutes ago, BleedRed702 said:

lmao. Did he pull a @Loboblast

Not as bad which is why it’s a temporary timeout and not a permanent ban. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

15 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

Social Security is not an entitlement program - I've paid all my life into it, as has everyone else on this board.

But many of us will take out much more than we put in.  Same with medicare.  So for many of us, it is a type of entitlement program.  

The best thing for both systems is for us to retire and then die the next day. :D

Barack Obama

...If your IQ is 83, you post only with incoherent shtick, or you repeat “++++ mopper” over and over and over as if it’s the funniest joke of all time, you’ll probably be on ignore.   

You probably got enough of that shit at Oregon St. :P  

Barack Obama

If your IQ is 83, you post only with incoherent shtick, or you repeat “++++ mopper” over and over and over as if it’s the funniest joke of all time, you’ll probably be on ignore.   

Good to know I'm living in your head even though you have me on ignore. 

52 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

I think you need to look up the word "entitlement".

30 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You probably got enough of that shit at Oregon St. :P  

Possibly, Oregon State has a lot of Republicans.

Alas, I spent way more time at UO.

4 hours ago, Orange said:

Lol, I chuckled. 

Pac 12 board deleted its OT forum and Bug recommenced I come here.  

If you have coherent conservative thoughts, I’ll discuss things with you.  

You are such a +++++ mopper

The World Needs More Cowboys!