Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

This is how countries without libertarians go about their business ...

3 hours ago, Orange said:

Gimme a +++++ing break.  You try to call me a bigot because I oppose a man who would deny 14th Amendment rights under the Equal Protection Clause to people of color?

You've got some f*cking balls.  

You're a bigot because your posts have exposed you as one over and over.

3 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

#1 a Southern Republican was a rare item back then

#2 those numbers are from the house of representatives. Republicans in the Senate were needed to break the filibuster BY THE DEMOCRATS

The Democratic Party the party which formed the KKK, supported the Dred Scott Decision opposed  the 13th, 14th & 15th amendments, formed the Jim Crow Laws, party of supressing the African American vote in the south for years,  opposed civil rights legislation in the mid 20th century, had a former KKK member as one of their prominent senators for years. 

Real proud history there. 

Don't stop you have an incomplete answer.

Democrats have killed more African american babies since 1972 than Slavery's entire history.

Democrats have enslaved the poor and minorities in public housing, with welfare and the rhetoric of they can't succeed without the whiteman's help for decades.

Democrats have managed to destroy the value of minority accomplishments with affirmative action laws.  Whether they used the law or not they can all be discredited.

Democrats have managed to increase hate and racism by creating these special laws.

There is nothing worse than a miserble white racist like @Orange

4 hours ago, Orange said:

Yeah, "states rights" to discriminate against people of color.

I don't care what his reasoning was, his policy position was wrongheaded, and the SCOTUS has since proven him wrong.  The result of his desire to deny civil rights to blacks would've set back the civil rights movement another generation.  You cannot separate humanity from politics.  There's a reason southern whites voted for him in droves, and it wasn't because he was part of the Arizona NAACP (I lol'd).

Gimme a +++++ing break.  You try to call me a bigot because I oppose a man who would deny 14th Amendment rights under the Equal Protection Clause to people of color?

You've got some f*cking balls.  

I never implied any such thing.   You explicitly stated the reverse.  Spare me the moralizing, you got +++++ing clowned in this thread and that's why you're ducking the truth about the Civil Rights votes and the constitutionality of the CRA.

Umm ... lolz

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Democrats have killed more African american babies since 1972 than Slavery's entire history.

Democrats have enslaved the poor and minorities in public housing, with welfare and the rhetoric of they can't succeed without the whiteman's help for decades.

Democrats have managed to destroy the value of minority accomplishments with affirmative action laws.  Whether they used the law or not they can all be discredited.

Democrats have managed to increase hate and racism by creating these special laws.

Preach it 🍺

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

The Democratic Party : holding America back from greatness since the 1820’s ! 

23 hours ago, Orange said:

Do you have any clue how many notifications I get when I come back to the page after even a brief absence?  About 12 of you are MADLY in love with me, and I have no choice but to filter out the truly idiotic.  Obviously, blues is on the list, along with several others.

Good job not being pressured by the cunts of the board

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Good job not being pressured by the cunts of the board

Mods — I’m flagging this post for hateful misogynistic language. 

I love it, @BSUTOP25 starts to a thread to showcase the importance of Libertarians and then spends the middle part of the thread taking about how it important it is for Southern States to be able to keep Jim Crow laws

1 hour ago, sebasour said:

I love it, @BSUTOP25 starts to a thread to showcase the importance of Libertarians and then spends the middle part of the thread taking about how it important it is for Southern States to be able to keep Jim Crow laws

Where did I say how important it was for southern states to keep Jim Crow laws? Quote that or apologize. 

1 hour ago, Orange said:

+++++in snowflake

Why do you support misogynistic language?

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Why do you support misogynistic language?

The word "cunt" is used in the UK and Britain to describe men and women alike.  Proof of this is the fact that he referred to people on this board (99.9% men) as "+++++."

3 minutes ago, Orange said:

The word "cunt" is used in the UK and Britain to describe men and women alike.  Proof of this is the fact that he referred to people on this board (99.9% men) as "+++++."

Okay cool, I’ll rethink my usage of it. You’re a much better cunt than I had originally thought! 

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Okay cool, I’ll rethink my usage of it. You’re a much better cunt than I had originally thought! 

Great. Now I’m going to have to add the italic version of that word to the word filter. We’re not in the UK so I’d appreciate not using that word on the forum.  

Thanks. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, Orange said:

Oh lighten up.  The word is humorous and hardly offensive if people get a grip.

Are you married Orange? Or do you have female colleagues at work? Just curious if you’ve tested this out at all.

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Are you married Orange? Or do you have female colleagues at work? Just curious if you’ve tested this out at all.

I'm not married, but all of my female friends and my girlfriend throw that word around in jest.  I've never called a woman that in anger.

12 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Great. Now I’m going to have to add the italic version of that word to the word filter. We’re not in the UK so I’d appreciate not using that word on the forum.  

Thanks. 

9 minutes ago, Orange said:

Oh lighten up.  The word is humorous and hardly offensive if people get a grip.

God dammit! This is Merica....phuck the Brits....here we use "pussy"!

28 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Where did I say how important it was for southern states to keep Jim Crow laws? Quote that or apologize. 

Largely your defense of Goldwater as taking a "principled" view on Civil Rights laws.