Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Mueller to Deliver Statement at 8am on Russian Probe

1 minute ago, AndroidAggie said:

I know him. 

Dude is mormon 

I bet he would like root beer floats! Right @#1Stunner?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Rebelbacker said:

I don't want to ruin the surprise for you. But by the time this is all over it will be shown the Obama admin illegally spied on American citizens and weaponized the intelligence community against it's own citizens. It's already started if you have been paying attention. 

"illegally" is the key word. 

2 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

Mueller won't be interviewed because he doesn't want to answer any questions about the stuff he ignored...FISA, Clintons, etc, etc.

Remember he had the power to chase any and all related leads.

You have to remember that he farmed 14 cases out to other prosecutorial offices. His mandate was Russian interference and potential coordination with the Russian government, and he appears to have stuck strictly to that mandate. 

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

yeah, he's a really nice guy.

I only pray that he's a BYU fan, and that he buys you a free BYU shirt.

If somehow he converted you to be a BYU fan, I'd buy that man a rootbeer.

43 minutes ago, retrofade said:

You have to remember that he farmed 14 cases out to other prosecutorial offices. His mandate was Russian interference and potential coordination with the Russian government, and he appears to have stuck strictly to that mandate. 

Bullshit....The fisa applications involved people in the trump camp who they called" Russian assets."  Mueller stopped short because he didn't want the truth.

9 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

Bullshit....The fisa applications involved people in the trump camp who they called" Russian assets."  Mueller stopped short because he didn't want the truth.

Trump HIMSELF is a Russian asset (even if an unwitting asset).

I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments—that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election.

That allegation deserves the attention of every American.

[Mueller drops mic, he’s heading to Disneyland]

23 minutes ago, 415hawaiiboy said:

I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments—that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election.

That allegation deserves the attention of every American.

[Mueller drops mic, he’s heading to Disneyland]

Hmm, who to believe?  Mueller or this guy in the WH?  And if this isn't cowering in front of another world leader, i don't know what is.

"My people came to me — Dan Coats came to me, some others — they said they think it's Russia," Trump said, referring to the director of national intelligence. "I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

He cited Putin's "extremely strong and powerful" denials of such interference. And he seemed to endorse a plan Putin proposed that would allow the special counsel Robert Mueller's team to work with Russian investigators to question 12 Russians indicted last week.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-putin-press-conference-republicans-respond-2018-7

Republican lawmakers slammed President Donald Trump for not being tougher on Russian President Vladimir Putin during a press conference Monday in Helsinki, Finland.

Trump refused to condemn the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 presidential election, as determined by the United States intelligence community. Instead, he said “we’re all to blame” for deteriorated relations between the two countries. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-republicans-putin-finland_n_5b4cc6d4e4b022fdcc5c11d0

UPDATE: During a joint press conference with Vladimir Putin following the Monday summit, President Trump bashed the FBI at length, suggested the case of 12 Russian intelligence officers indicted by the Justice Department be outsourced to Russian intelligence and reaffirmed that he believes Putin – not U.S. intelligence – in the matter of Russian interference in the 2016 election. “President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial,” Trump said.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-putin-meeting-2-699454/