Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

What happened to the ability to PM?

13 hours ago, Slapdad said:

I'm not a marathoner.....as far as running goes....but there should be someone bedside handing out cups of gatorade and wet sponges for me and my girl during sex. :rock:

It's on you if some of these freaks start asking if it's okay to PM their resume

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

45 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

It's on you if some of these freaks start asking if it's okay to PM their resume

Anything can happen here!

And I got your PM with your resume....impressive.

Will that certain person please re-send that video clip of your honeymoon via PM again. I seem to have deleted it by accident. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

On 5/27/2019 at 8:50 PM, mugtang said:

I took it away from you for your own good.  You sent multiple people links to your Facebook page to show them you weren’t ugly.  While it’s your prerogative to divulge your identity, that was over the top and unnecessary and I reserve the right to limit your access certain features.  

tenor.gif

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:53 AM, slappy said:

Don’t run ph.   Marathoners are not cool. Stay away from them and little Toyota trucks.  Both will do the opposite for you. 

Pay no attention to the non-running, fat phuck^^.  Get yourself a good pair of shoes and hit the road.  Soon, the chicks will be all over you. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

20 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Agreed. Running isn’t a sport, it’s a skill honed by years of running out of fear and fueled only by a desperate desire to not have your ass kicked. Marathoners and Tri-“athletes” are just nerds who were crafty enough to move to a new city as an adult and start over. 

I'm guessing you're about 40lbs overweight? 

Or am I being kind? :D

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, Rosegreen said:

tenor.gif

At least I show people who I f-ckin’ am!  At least I don’t make fun of people for the way they f-ckin’ are!  And at least my sources don’t consist of public records f-ckin’ searches!

Hows that for a comeback @slappy?

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I'm guessing you're about 40lbs overweight? 

Or am I being kind? :D

This sounds a lot like those 30 year olds that tear up the hoops city leagues.  All of the sudden they are hoop stars in their 30’s while sitting the bench in high school.  No need to marathon, why not just play soccer.  

28 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

At least I show people who I f-ckin’ am!  At least I don’t make fun of people for the way they f-ckin’ are!  And at least my sources don’t consist of public records f-ckin’ searches!

Keep on keepin on ph.  Stay away from BYU fans though.  Bantering keeps them coming back. 

19 minutes ago, slappy said:

This sounds a lot like those 30 year olds that tear up the hoops city leagues.  All of the sudden they are hoop stars in their 30’s while sitting the bench in high school.  No need to marathon, why not just play soccer.  

Soccer would work too. But joining a marathon training group would be better.

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

PMing people your picture to the point that Mug needs to shut it down? 

giphy.gif

22 hours ago, ph90702 said:

We interviewed this old guy at my work today, and his left ear was covered in hair around the edge.

I heard that is from frequenting brothels 

110926run_defense710.jpg

20 hours ago, Meister_Rebel said:

I've never seen wet sponges at a marathon.  At least not the ones I've run.  Please don't tell us what your womens shove up your ass.

Foxtail?

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 hour ago, Rosegreen said:

PMing people your picture to the point that Mug needs to shut it down? 

giphy.gif

That’s his prerogative.  He can do what he wants.  I don’t think I broke any rules by self-doxing.  I just agreed to not do it anymore.