Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

What happened to the ability to PM?

5 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I took it away from you for your own good.  You sent multiple people links to your Facebook page to show them you weren’t ugly.  While it’s your prerogative to divulge your identity, that was over the top and unnecessary and I reserve the right to limit your access certain features.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

18 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I took it away from you for your own good.  You sent multiple people links to your Facebook page to show them you weren’t ugly.  While it’s your prerogative to divulge your identity, that was over the top and unnecessary and I reserve the right to limit your access certain features.  

Thanks mug, I’m still having nightmares.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

4 hours ago, mugtang said:

This might legitimately be one of the funniest things I’ve ever read on the internet 

7 hours ago, mugtang said:

come on wtf GIF

9 hours ago, mugtang said:

I’m sick of people telling me I’m an ugly loser.  That’s why I sent my photo.

9 hours ago, mugtang said:

How’d you find out about that?

9 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

This is the closest thing to a public execution that can happen on these boards. Please do not prolong it. 

Painful to watch, but I can't look away. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

The picture in question.

hqdefault.jpg

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

58 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

How’d you find out about that?

I know everything that happens here. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Where are my keys?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Just now, RSF said:

Where are my keys?

sesame street idk GIF

16 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Could you please tell @kingpotato and @halfmanhalfbronco I am not interested in their essential oils or in dating either one of them? The PMs are getting ridiculous. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.