Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Kawhi vs Warriors

Have they announced who's playing in the Kawaii Bowl?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

I watched the Toronto series vs both Phili and Milwaukee.  They definitely have the talent to win a game or two, but i just don't think they have enough offense to win a 7 game series versus Golden State.  I'll go with Golden State in 6.  Kawhi will probably end up in a Clippers uniform next year, but Toronto can always say they made it the NBA Finals.  Curry will be Finals MVP.  

16 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Does Kawhi guard Curry or Thompson?

I would guess he may for a critical possession or two, but Lowry will probably be on Curry to start games.   Siakam, Danny Green, and Kawhi are all capable of guarding Thompson.  I think when KD returns, you will go Kawhi on KD, Danny Green on Thompson, Siakam on Draymond, Lowry on Curry.  Lowry and Green are going to have to have great shooting series to have a shot, and that's assuming Kawhi continues playing at an MVP level.  

14 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Poor Kawhi.  His ragtag team has no chance. The Warriors are going to take the Raptors out in four games, maybe five if he can score fifty. 

That's what I thought about their conference finals series against the Bucks.

Never underestimate the power of the Klaw.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

Does Kawhi guard Curry or Thompson?

I would assume he will guard Steph because if not Kawhi, then who? However, Kawhi began looking tired the last couple games of the East finals and chasing Curry all over the place on defense is sure to eventually negatively impact his offense which Toronto desperately needs.

I'm hugely proud of Kawhi. His father was murdered when he was about 15, he's always struggled with shyness and in college his jumper was mediocre but if there's a better player in the NBA right now, I'll be damned if I know who it is.

Regardless of whether Durant plays, it's going to be the Warriors in 5 or 6 games.

Boom goes the dynamite.

10 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I would assume he will guard Steph because if not Kawhi, then who? However, Kawhi began looking tired the last couple games of the East finals and chasing Curry all over the place on defense is sure to eventually negatively impact his offense which Toronto desperately needs.

I'm hugely proud of Kawhi. His father was murdered when he was about 15, he's always struggled with shyness and in college his jumper was mediocre but if there's a better player in the NBA right now, I'll be damned if I know who it is.

Regardless of whether Durant plays, it's going to be the Warriors in 5 or 6 games.

Russell Westbrook isn’t bad. 

I had a dream that the raptors were up 128-126 in game 7, curry hit a half court shot at the buzzer, and after a 10-minute review, they determined he didn’t get it off in time.

I also had seats under the basket in this dream so probably don’t bet the farm in it.

1 hour ago, Dimwhit said:

The Warriors are 31-1 without Durrant. Not sure him being injured is a reason for the Warriors to lose.

I believe that number is now 35-1.  I'm a Warrior fan so I'm sure I have a bias, but I don't see this as a competitive series. 

1 hour ago, packNV said:

I believe that number is now 35-1.  I'm a Warrior fan so I'm sure I have a bias, but I don't see this as a competitive series. 

I am a Warriors fan, too. But don’t underestimate Kawhi Leonard and the defense Toronto plays. They will be a lot tougher out than Portland.