Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

Boise Top-5 program over the last decade

26 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

All those Boise State beatdowns of the Fresnecks over the years makes them think they are world beaters because they have managed a split with us the last two years. They should be happy with at least being competitive after so many Boise State blowouts. They were delirious with joy after the last win. Getting your ass kicked so many times does that to you. Lol. 

Lol, yup that’s some serious butthurt. 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

All those Boise State beatdowns of the Fresnecks over the years makes them think they are world beaters because they have managed a split with us the last two years. They should be happy with at least being competitive after so many Boise State blowouts. They were delirious with joy after the last win. Getting your ass kicked so many times does that to you. Lol. 

Boise State has not blown out the Bulldogs since Kellen Moore was the Quarterback for the Broncos.  And frankly, I don't anticipate anymore blowouts in the near future given how evenly matched the two teams are presently.  Although, I am a little surprised that someone like yourself who has experienced so much success as a Bronco fan over the years could not be more charitable with your remarks, but here we are.

26 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

Although, I am a little surprised that someone like yourself who has experienced so much success as a Bronco fan over the years could not be more charitable with your remarks, but here we are.

giphy.gif

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Fresno State fans are just butt hurt because all the success Boise State has had over the years was supposed to be theirs. It all started when we beat their 8th ranked team in front of their home fans. It only got worse for them from that point on. They have never forgotten and so when they get a win against us they piss their pants in delirium. 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Fresno State fans are just butt hurt because all the success Boise State has had over the years was supposed to be theirs. It all started when we beat their 8th ranked team in front of their home fans. It only got worse for them from that point on. They have never forgotten and so when they get a win against us they piss their pants in delirium. 

I'm sure you have never forgotten this either, "When you're one ridiculously short field goal on a ridiculous how-did-that-happen bomb away from salvaging the 24-7 lead you squandered en route to an undefeated season and the on-deck circle in case Oregon or Auburn loses, and that kicker shanks it, and then shanks an even shorter field goal in the first over time, and then you lose, you've earned the Tears of Unfathomable Sadness."

149632_1645930943112_1082057925_31796440_6507419_n_medium

At least after Fresno lost, none of the players received any death threats for losing the game.  Talk about unhinged fans...  And you know who I am talking about....

We'll see how "hinged" Fresno fans are if the Bulldogs ever blow a game that actually matters (i.e. NY6 implications).  Until then you really just don't know.  And I'm not condoning the death threats to Brotzman - no excuse for that shit.

This conference is currently a joke and Boise is the punchline.

Until the scheduling strategy changes as a conference, nothing will change.  All team should be scheduling 2-1 with P5 along with 1-1 with other G5 teams as a minimum.  No more Webers, NDSU, Idaknows....

Donk fans...meh.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

3 hours ago, PokeTransplant said:

This conference is currently a joke and Boise is the punchline.

Until the scheduling strategy changes as a conference, nothing will change.  All team should be scheduling 2-1 with P5 along with 1-1 with other G5 teams as a minimum.  No more Webers, NDSU, Idaknows....

Comical. Boise has only played one FCS team in the last five years. Every other game has been a 1-1 with both P5s and G5s with one ESPN neutral site game. 

3 hours ago, Broncos4Ever said:

We'll see how "hinged" Fresno fans are if the Bulldogs ever blow a game that actually matters (i.e. NY6 implications).  Until then you really just don't know.  And I'm not condoning the death threats to Brotzman - no excuse for that shit.

We already did. Lol. 2013. Last game of the regular season. Would have gone to the Fiesta. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 5/28/2019 at 10:31 PM, SBBulldog85 said:

I'm sure you have never forgotten this either, "When you're one ridiculously short field goal on a ridiculous how-did-that-happen bomb away from salvaging the 24-7 lead you squandered en route to an undefeated season and the on-deck circle in case Oregon or Auburn loses, and that kicker shanks it, and then shanks an even shorter field goal in the first over time, and then you lose, you've earned the Tears of Unfathomable Sadness."

149632_1645930943112_1082057925_31796440_6507419_n_medium

At least after Fresno lost, none of the players received any death threats for losing the game.  Talk about unhinged fans...  And you know who I am talking about....

Gotta admit that one stung. As great as the win was over OU, the loss to Nevada was the polar opposite. That was one of those games that every key or fluke play went against us. Then Brotzman couldn’t hit two FGs my soccer playing daughter would have made. 

17 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Comical. Boise has only played one FCS team in the last five years. Every other game has been a 1-1 with both P5s and G5s with one ESPN neutral site game. 

Being the face of the conference means you also get to be the punchline of a conference that has arguably been leapfrogged by those other Florida schools that belong to the conference you gave a rose to back in the day before taking it back...

15 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

We already did. Lol. 2013. Last game of the regular season. Would have gone to the Fiesta. 

Dearest SJSU, thank you for stopping that skull fck - would’ve set the G5 back years.  

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Then Brotzman couldn’t hit two FGs my soccer playing daughter would have made. 

I would like video evidence, remember it has to be kicked at high school regulation goal posts.