Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocket

Is it illegal to pay for votes?

Between last year and this year tax payers are bailing out corporate farms. Most if not all, farmers are voting R, isn't that money laundering/bribery with taxpayer money for votes? I'm being facetious, no need to answer that. Nice grift you got going there though

Link

38 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Between last year and this year tax payers are bailing out corporate farms. Most if not all, farmers are voting R, isn't that money laundering/bribery with taxpayer money for votes? I'm being facetious, no need to answer that. Nice grift you got going there though

Link

Huh? I've always been told that it's the Democrats who buy votes with "free stuff".

8 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Huh? I've always been told that it's the Democrats who buy votes with "free stuff".

There's a difference between what you've always been told and facts.

1 hour ago, CV147 said:

Both sides buy votes. In fact all Washington, D.C. politicians buy votes with federal dollars earmarked for local projects.

By both sides are you referring to Corporate Dems and R? I don't recommend viewing those as opposing sides since you're right they both do this but Progressive Dems DO NOT take corporate $$$

9 minutes ago, Rocket said:

By both sides are you referring to Corporate Dems and R? I don't recommend viewing those as opposing sides since you're right they both do this but Progressive Dems DO NOT take corporate $$$

Corporate how?

You have to be naïve to believe that any politician is Mr. Smith out there.

They're all fighting for our tax dollars, to allocate them to their districts. They will be rewarded for their efforts.

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Progressive Dems DO NOT take corporate $$$

https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/contributors?cid=N00033492&cycle=2018

Oh, and check out Bernie's biggest donors....

https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/contributors?cid=N00000528&cycle=CAREER

We should let those farmers go out of business.

Phuck them and their food  n' stuff. We don't need em.

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

Link

LOL

You didn't even read the article you linked

haha

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Let’s end all forms of welfare.  End corporate welfare, end social welfare, end food stamps, end medicaid, end the earned income tax credit, child tax credit, end it all!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 hours ago, CV147 said:

Corporate how?

You have to be naïve to believe that any politician is Mr. Smith out there.

They're all fighting for our tax dollars, to allocate them to their districts. They will be rewarded for their efforts.

:rolleyes: Corporate how, yes I'm the naive one

9 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

my favorite site, but you need to learn to read.

8 hours ago, mugtang said:

Let’s end all forms of welfare.  End corporate welfare, end social welfare, end food stamps, end medicaid, end the earned income tax credit, child tax credit, end it all!

Not extreme at all. :waiting:

9 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

We should let those farmers go out of business.

Phuck them and their food  n' stuff. We don't need em.

LOL

You didn't even read the article you linked

haha

By those farmers you do realize you're talking about Billion dollar corporations right? I'm not talking about mom and pop farmers here goof. Didn't read the article? you dont even have any common sense at all.

On 5/26/2019 at 6:00 AM, Rocket said:

By those farmers you do realize you're talking about Billion dollar corporations right? I'm not talking about mom and pop farmers here goof. Didn't read the article? you dont even have any common sense at all.

If we relied on mom and pop farmers , moron, we'd all starve to death.

Gawd Lefists are soooooooo stoopid

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

my favorite site, but you need to learn to read.

Yeah. Alphabet, Apple, and Microsoft aren't corporations. 

8 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Yeah. Alphabet, Apple, and Microsoft aren't corporations. 

Rocket should change his avatar.

vostok-launch-vehicle-produced-soviet-26

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On 5/25/2019 at 9:27 PM, Joe from WY said:

WTF Joe?? You know you can't use facts on this board!! It confuses the Commies and hurts their feelings. Stop it!