Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboMan59

Pacific Northwest Chosen for new 51st. Christian State!!

#Republicans want to CARVE OUT new Christian state. The far-right gathered in #SpokaneValley to push for the creation of #LibertyState, a 51st US state that is intended to be something of a wildlife sanctuary for #Christian conservatives.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/republicans-attend-rally-to-carve-out-new-christian-state-its-either-going-to-be-bloodshed-or-liberty-state/

Supporters of the new Christian conservative state – which would span parts of Washington and Oregon as well as Idaho, Montana and Wyoming.”

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

How would this happen legally? This would take voter authorization of each state included plus two-thirds of all other states, right?  Somebody's got into the alter wine!  Maybe smoked some incense!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

25 minutes ago, pokebball said:

How would this happen legally? This would take voter authorization of each state included plus two-thirds of all other states, right?  Somebody's got into the alter wine!  Maybe smoked some incense!

It would take an act of Congress to create a new state.  Not happening. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, LoboMan59 said:

#Republicans want to CARVE OUT new Christian state. The far-right gathered in #SpokaneValley to push for the creation of #LibertyState, a 51st US state that is intended to be something of a wildlife sanctuary for #Christian conservatives.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/republicans-attend-rally-to-carve-out-new-christian-state-its-either-going-to-be-bloodshed-or-liberty-state/

Supporters of the new Christian conservative state – which would span parts of Washington and Oregon as well as Idaho, Montana and Wyoming.”

The source of this story is just as extreme to the left as the people in the article. Raw Story is like a far left National Enquirer. I’d question if it’s even real. But even if it is, the group is only 200 people. Not even the size of a decent sized church. To make it sound like there’s 10’s of thousands of GOP folks going for this is funny.

By the way, the only groups that try to withdrawal form society and create sanctuary’s where everyone believes the same thing are just cults. The Bible makes it clear that Christians need to be out there in the sinful dangerous world trying to share God’s word with everyone.

kat.jpg

3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

The source of this story is just as extreme to the left as the people in the article. Raw Story is like a far left National Enquirer. I’d question if it’s even real.

https://libertystate.org/

I swear, do you try to be this +++++ing dumb, or is it just natural to you?

10 minutes ago, retrofade said:

https://libertystate.org/

I swear, do you try to be this +++++ing dumb, or is it just natural to you?

Read the rest of my post dipshit. There were a big 200 people at their big event. That’s not a real movement. Talk about a non-story. You’re stupid enough to think that’s a real movement and I’m not surprised. Small groups of crazy people are everywhere. Especially in your bat shit crazy party. 

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Read the rest of my post dipshit. There were a big 200 people at their big event. Talk about a non-story. Small groups of crazy people are everywhere. Especially in your bat shit crazy party. 

Hey, dumb+++++. You questioned if it was real, not what the scope was. How do you even function in the world?

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

It ain’t a real movement, spanky. Sorry, you’re wrong again. 

Again. You questioned if it was real or not. It's a real movement in that there are people are supporting it, and that elected officials are supporting it. 

You should really just stop, I'm honestly starting to feel bad about beating the shit out of you on a regular basis. Just give up already. Between your Trump defenses and whining about the Troll Derby, you're one pathetic little individual. 

If the Jesus Freaks tried to annex Montana for their little theocracy, I'd be up in Western Montana to resist such a thing quicker than you could say "Mujahudeen"

Maybe they could just get the white supremacists to leave the Yaak and Flathead Valleys and go to JesusStan instead. That'd be better than them trying to move in to the Last Best Place. 

All I can say @Nevada Convert, is that all things start as an idea, a meeting, a SMALL movement. I didn’t say it was anything big or small, didn’t say it was neither a good or bad idea... just posted an article.

E+R=O. You’ve revealed your ‘O’ quite vividly.  

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

If the Jesus Freaks tried to annex Montana for their little theocracy, I'd be up in Western Montana to resist such a thing quicker than you could say "Mujahudeen"

Maybe they could just get the white supremacists to leave the Yaak and Flathead Valleys and go to JesusStan instead. That'd be better than them trying to move in to the Last Best Place. 

Dammit....the area from Evanston to Rawlins and from Evanston to Star Valley (forming a triangle) should be part of Utah.   Everyone knows that is BYU country!  Rawlins is ours!! 

Why hasn't the border been changed?!?!   It should at least be made into a new, "independent" State.   East Utah.

Guest #1Stunner
12 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Stupid idea, and It also sounds like they are trying to do this in the wrong part of the country. 

A better idea is forming the State of East Utah out of part of Wyoming and Idaho (Idaho Falls).

https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=1509&Year=2019&initiative=#documentSection

5 hours ago, pokebball said:

A bill to just split eastern Washington from western Washington is in the WA legislature - see above. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

All I can say @Nevada Convert, is that all things start as an idea, a meeting, a SMALL movement. I didn’t say it was anything big or small, didn’t say it was neither a good or bad idea... just posted an article.

E+R=O. You’ve revealed your ‘O’ quite vividly.  

Yeah ‘O’ as in: Oh stop being a little baby about it. You’re telling me that you didn’t know that Raw Story was a few steps down from even Info Wars? It’s an idea that’s impossible. Look how hard it’s been to split CA up, even with huge support. Might as well have been about a tiny cult that wants to get rid of state names and just assign numbers to them or something crazy and off the wall like that. 

kat.jpg