Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

307dude

USU AD potentially in the mix for Ole Miss job?

44 minutes ago, 307dude said:

A pretty quick jump from spitballing to rumor on Feldman's part IMO.  Might happen, but there are a lot of moving parts in that type of scenario.

7 hours ago, Headbutt said:

A pretty quick jump from spitballing to rumor on Feldman's part IMO.  Might happen, but there are a lot of moving parts in that type of scenario.

The biggest argument against hiring Hartwell may be that he’s not a SEC AD already. Based on the last two hires, seems there’s only 13 people capable of holding down one of 14 spots. 

1 minute ago, ole blu dude said:

Lateral move as far as conference membership is concerned, but aTm has nearly $90 million more money to spend.

Gotcha. That is a good move for him then. I really don't know much about either school except that aTm is full of a bunch of creepy weirdos and Ole Miss is allegedly a great tailgating experience with really hot chicks aplenty. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

33 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Gotcha. That is a good move for him then. I really don't know much about either school except that aTm is full of a bunch of creepy weirdos and Ole Miss is allegedly a great tailgating experience with really hot chicks aplenty. 

Having been to games in College Station and Oxford, I can vouch for there being both delicious food and scantily clad attractive females in abundance at both locations. As my wise fellow USU fan has pointed out, TAM has an abundance of resources.. even for an SEC program.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

There should be a requirement to disinfect before going in or out of College Station.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.