Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10 Sign Ups

1 hour ago, kalua pig said:

how do you play this game?

You already know, cuz.   You’re in. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

12 hours ago, mugtang said:

You already know, cuz.   You’re in. 

Aw, fess up. The more of us who join without even knowing the rules, the better for you. 

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 minute ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Aw, fess up. The more of us who join without even knowing the rules, the better for you. 

No comment 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Only need 2 more. 

Alright we have enough for 4 groups this year.  I’m going to get everybody grouped today and will leave it up to the person in charge of the league to get them started.  I would like them to be started this week though.  @Boise fan is going to be doing the charts again. Here are the team/league leaders:

@thelawlorfaithful

@Headbutt

@4UNLV

@Boise fan

If there are stragglers who sign up and we get enough for a 5th team I’ll run that one.  

13 hours ago, mugtang said:

Alright we have enough for 4 groups this year.  I’m going to get everybody grouped today and will leave it up to the person in charge of the league to get them started.  I would like them to be started this week though.  @Boise fan is going to be doing the charts again. Here are the team/league leaders:

@thelawlorfaithful

@Headbutt

@4UNLV

@Boise fan

If there are stragglers who sign up and we get enough for a 5th team I’ll run that one.  

I'll sign up for a 5th team. Sorry, I was traveling this past week.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I'll sign up for a 5th team. Sorry, I was traveling this past week.

So there’s 1 for the 5th team.  Anybody else?

39 minutes ago, mugtang said:

So there’s 1 for the 5th team.  Anybody else?

@robe, @BroncoOrange, @#1Stunner, @madmartigan, @NorCalCoug, @suralexander, @BYUCougar, @BYU-NorthIdaho, @AndroidAggie, and @Italics are all in. 

You can refer to us as Team Deseret. Thanks Mug!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

8 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@robe, @BroncoOrange, @#1Stunner, @madmartigan, @NorCalCoug, @suralexander, @BYUCougar, @BYU-NorthIdaho, @AndroidAggie, and @Italics are all in. 

You can refer to us as Team Deseret. Thanks Mug!

Maybe we can get @Rocket & @Orange in on this action. We will call it Team OT Board.   @bluerules009 too.