Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10 Sign Ups

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

Nope. You’re out. Asshole :P 

That never precluded me from participating before! I'm of the opinion that you just can't deal with someone keeping you on task and that's on you, not me. 

17 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

That never precluded me from participating before! I'm of the opinion that you just can't deal with someone keeping you on task and that's on you, not me. 

Why are you so racist?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I got the solution.  Put slapdad in Team Gaucho so he can be topblocked again.

You're welcome Mug

21 hours ago, tspoke said:

I'm in.

One question I've always had, WHy do we call the group we get assigned to "Team". Isn't it closer to a league with our picks being a team. The purple team isn't competeing against the black team etc. The competition is within the teams. Just something that I have wondered about. Not looking to change it. Carry on. 

That is a lie. The purple team tries to be the most deliberate team every year.

Also,  in.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

18 hours ago, mugtang said:

Why are you so racist?

Because it's edgy and exciting. Why aren't you? 

Just now, Slapdad said:

Because it's edgy and exciting. Why aren't you? 

Because I hate everybody equally :shrug:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

"about 24 hours"

I cackle gleefully

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

@mugtang The teams should be finalized and assembled and we should be picking by now. What's the holdup??? 

:fear:

On 5/21/2019 at 1:44 PM, mugtang said:

We’re getting to that time of the year when we will be starting the Pick 10 game again. Not sure how many teams we will have this year.  Hoping to get picks started in mid-June so if you do sign up please be sure to check in at least once a day once the game starts. If you’re in just respond below.

For those who aren't familiar with the rules, you sign up and are RANDOMLY assigned a team.  Once assigned we will start a snake draft and you will select one FBS team each round for 10 rounds.  The goal is to select a group of teams that when their records are combined will have the highest winning percentage.  You will have about 24 hours to select your team.  You can include pictures with your selection but you must keep them tasteful and safe for work. 

In so far:

1) @mugtang

2) @Boise fan

3) @bigd

4) @retrofade

5) @jdgaucho

6) @bsu_alum9

7) @CV147

8) @renoskier

9) @DestinFlPackfan

10) @Warbow

11) @Jeffkills

12) @Headbutt

13) @4UNLV

14) @Slapdad (depending on his attitude)

15) @tspoke

16) @TheSanDiegan

17) @Broncomare

18) @masterfrog

19) @aggzilla

20) @East Coast Aztec

21) @blind_squirrel54

22) @Joe from WY

23) @Lobo Amor

24) @happycamper

25) @mondego

26) @WYO1016