3 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Hey, did you ever eat one of those Nene? 

How do they taste?

Nope, never tried it. Don’t want to spend anymore time in prison. It’s against the law to kill them here.

2 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Nope, never tried it. Don’t want to spend anymore time in prison. It’s against the law to kill them here.

Oh, so bout the same as eagle? :thumbsup:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’m gonna find the perfect f-ckin’ woman!  She will love me as much as I love f-ckin’ her!  And she won’t treat me like shit like this girl I’ve cut out of my f-ckin’ life!

This weak shit isn't going to get you anywhere little man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Bronson said:

Mike Bronson calls things like Mike Bronson sees them.  That being said, you would probably inject yourself with syphilis if you thought someone would take notice.

Warbow agreed with this.

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Warbow agreed with this.

Mike Bronson always thought Warbow made good sense. Mahalo!

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

I’m gonna find the perfect f-ckin’ woman!  She will love me as much as I love f-ckin’ her!  And she won’t treat me like shit like this girl I’ve cut out of my f-ckin’ life!

Mike Bronson is thinking it is going to sour quickly when you have to deflate her every time your mom cleans your room.

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, Mike Bronson said:

Mike Bronson is thinking it is going to sour quickly when you have to deflate her every time your mom cleans your room.

My life coach says my special lady is out f-ckin’ there!  She will love me for f-ckin’ me!  And I won’t have to put on a f-ckin’ performance!

8 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

My life coach says my special lady is out f-ckin’ there!  She will love me for f-ckin’ me!  And I won’t have to put on a f-ckin’ performance!

Mike Bronson is saying that she is likely made in China and will require inflation  before f-ckin’.  Her personality will not be that great, but at least you can solidify your status as the drama queen in the relationship.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike Bronson said:

Mike Bronson is saying that she is likely made in China and will require inflation  before f-ckin’.  Her personality will not be that great, but at least you can solidify your status as the drama queen in the relationship.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mike Bronson said:

She’s a real f-ckin’ girl!  She’s not an inflatable f-ckin’ doll!  And she will love me as much as I love f-ckin’ her!

I’ve come up with some new schticks this year which should get me to the elite eight at worst.

23 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’ve come up with some new schticks this year which should get me to the elite eight at worst.

There’s nothing new here. It’s just you looking for attention, like always. I honestly feel bad for you: driven to air all your intimate details on an internet forum full of people with little empathy (and a few caring souls) and gathering up all that negativity in order to fill up your empty space. That’s sad. 

It also won’t work on this poster. No votes from me. 

• Cheers 1

33 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

When you do your attention whoring cartwheels, you go counter-clockwise now?

Attention_76b662_1046634.jpg

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I’m gonna find a f-ckin’ woman!  I’m gonna shower her with f-ckin’ love!  And she’s gonna show me the same love in f-ckin’ return!

¡More Left Field Magic!

56 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I hope it is better than your little child cussing tantrums.  

Just now, GoState99755 said:

¡More Left Field Magic!

I’m gonna be happy one day.  I will find the girl where there’s no hesitation from either of us.  It will happen soon.

Just now, Wyobraska said:

I hope it is better than your little child cussing tantrums.  

They are 💩 

Just now, ph90702 said:

I’m gonna be happy one day.  I will find the girl where there’s no hesitation from either of us.  It will happen soon.

...& I wish you all the luck in the World buddy!!!!