Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Troll Derby

38 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I just love it when one of your personalities changes over to Dr. Phil and shit. Well, a cross between Dr. Phil and a whiny chick that hasn’t had her daily dosage of melodrama yet. Cappy, you care a little too much about this like a soap opera addict would. Maybe I’ll pay the 99 cents and download the Estrogen’s a Bitch Interpreter app and find out exactly what you are saying.

Convert, estrogen and testosterone have nothing to do with you lacking a brain

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 5/22/2019 at 2:40 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

Damn! The first Troll Derby was won by Convert by a single point over BlueRules and nine years later Vegas still has those two guys as the leading contenders for this year's title!

The staying power of those two is bigly impressive!

Boom goes the dynamite.

5 hours ago, retrofade said:

Jesus Christ, Convert is still going on about this? 

Yeah, it's cause all of us are scarred 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Gay innuendo? There’s plenty of straight femy guys that comment on the looks of both sex’s. 

I started off as UNRConvert just like the SBS board. 

I did a quick search by author and found nothing for UNRConvert. Maybe I did it wrong? Link to a post to prove me wrong?

But let me get this straight.

You did join the old SBS board as UNRConvert. Then when you were informed the athletic teams went by Nevada you threw a convert hissy fit for awhile before relenting and changing to NevadaConvert.

Then, after all that, you came HERE as UNRConvert? You may well be that stupid so maybe so...but about that link? Should be easy enough.

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

Yeah, it's cause all of us are scarred 

No it’s because you all are fags....

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

13 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Not a chance in hell it was @halfmanhalfbronco. It was Convert.

I think we must be talking about two different incidents.  The one I was thinking of happened with in the last year or so.  It was right after William hicks bought the Boise board and invented site blogging.  Or something like that.   They were a lot of feelers being trampled on.   Crazy time. 

51 minutes ago, slappy said:

I think we must be talking about two different incidents.  The one I was thinking of happened with in the last year or so.  It was right after William hicks bought the Boise board and invented site blogging.  Or something like that.   They were a lot of feelers being trampled on.   Crazy time. 

Is that how you remember me wipping my ass with you the past year?

What happened, just for the record, is you got upset with Mug because you thought there were too many adds on this site and specifically wanted to know why they were adds for adult diapers.  Then you left the board for two months when Mug pointed out the adds were based on your google searches. 

I mentioned to you, you might like the Boise board because there were no adds, so the only reminder of your incontinence would be me continuing to shit on you. 

Glad you rejoined this board though and were only ran off for a few months. 

15 hours ago, happycamper said:

Convert, I was the only moderator in this board for 5 of the first 7 years you posted here.  The only other mods? Utenation and ian for Heisman, with one year overlaps at either end. Until mug bought the board,  there was no owner oversight of banning or really of moderation at all.

Are you seriously this stupid?

Can’t remember if I banned BWH.. I only banned 3-4 people and I think 2 of those were Steve. What a weird story BWH was, he was a mod on BroncoCountry and part of their inner circle for years. 

Anyways.. No one tried to ban Convert or had a conversation about it. There wasn’t a need.

3 hours ago, PackNation said:

I did a quick search by author and found nothing for UNRConvert. Maybe I did it wrong? Link to a post to prove me wrong?

But let me get this straight.

You did join the old SBS board as UNRConvert. Then when you were informed the athletic teams went by Nevada you threw a convert hissy fit for awhile before relenting and changing to NevadaConvert.

Then, after all that, you came HERE as UNRConvert? You may well be that stupid so maybe so...but about that link? Should be easy enough.

😂😂😂 He signed up as UNRConvert? He lacks self awareness like no other poster I’ve seen.

12 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

:lol::lol:

Hey WARBLOW @Warbow....why are you creeping on up my profile on the eve of this year’s upcoming Troll Derby???

Hey @mugtang, are we no longer allowed to upload pictures from photo library?!?

100 percent of times I click someone’s profile it’s on accident.. Don’t know what Warbow is up to, just sayin.

6 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

100 percent of times I click someone’s profile it’s on accident.. Don’t know what Warbow is up to, just sayin.

I haven’t posted here for a while. It was deliberate. Someone was doing a little creeping on their down time or going through some old threads. Either way...just dropping in for the Troll Derby as the reigning Troll Derby President. 

Also...I just so happened to view my profile....and who was at the top of my views? Too precious!! :rotflmfao:

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

15 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Guess I missed it.. What did roswell do? 

Went full on racist on the OT board.  He’s been banned awhile. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 5/23/2019 at 1:45 PM, Chile_Ute said:

They still put chrome on bumpers?!

I have a chrome bumper & trailer hitch on my Taco.

LOL. Back in 2007, I had no idea that the UNR designation was taboo. I never read any boards or anything. Every uuuyear, the same old CDS sufferers develop the same massive woody’s when the derby is mentioned, and we go through the same shit all over again. For me, it’s gotten pretty boring after 9-10 years of iterations. Clearly, many of you have been damaged so badly that you look forward to getting together every year with your CDS brothers. Just sharing old stories gives each of you comfort that you are not alone in all this, and the support is there.

kat.jpg