Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Troll Derby

19 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Another scarring victim shows up. 

Scarring victim?

Aren't you the wimp that went crying to the board owner and got karma/reputation removed because it hurt your little feelers? 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

24 minutes ago, utenation said:

Challenge GIF - Challenge GangsofNewYork LeanardodiCaprio GIFs

Don't ever Fvck with the Dead Rabbits Boy... You'll get fish hooked.. And I don't care to take the butcher's leavins..

tumblr_m9lq77QT9D1qedb29o1_500.gif

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Scarring victim?

Aren't you the wimp that went crying to the board owner and got karma/reputation removed because it hurt your little feelers? 

I have no idea WTF you’re talking about. I’m sure you’re wrong because I’ve yet to see a scarring victim that couldn’t avoid turning to revisionist history to make a point. I’m not the kind of person that tries to get people banned. I took on everyone, every day, and welcomed it. I think you were the one crying trying to get me banned. 

Why don’t you find it and we’ll take a look. 

kat.jpg

38 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I have no idea WTF you’re talking about. I’m sure you’re wrong because I’ve yet to see a scarring victim that couldn’t avoid turning to revisionist history to make a point. I’m not the kind of person that tries to get people banned. I took on everyone, every day, and welcomed it. I think you were the one crying trying to get me banned. 

Why don’t you find it and we’ll take a look. 

So you deny you cried to the board owner about the rep system?

And you tell me I tried to get you banned, and expect me to find the evidence?

Man you really are a stump.

1 hour ago, RogueStout said:

So you deny you cried to the board owner about the rep system?

And you tell me I tried to get you banned, and expect me to find the evidence?

Man you really are a stump.

Rep system? I don’t have any recollection of that. That’s why I asked you to find it. Why not start with that, slugger. 

kat.jpg

18 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Rep system? I don’t have any recollection of that. That’s why I asked you to find it. Why not start with that, slugger. 

Tell you what knuckle fuk, you quote me calling for you to be banned and then I’ll dig up you being a sissy and crying about the karma system the board used to have.

18 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Hey, don’t try to pass people on the street riding your Big Wheel. Not safe.

Wait, you felt the need to go back to my comment to another poster and write an even more inane response? (Hint: people run with their feet).

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

23 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Me calling for you to be banned, Contard.

Dude, you wrote it right there ^^^. So easy to dig that one up. Your English is questionable, but your intent is clear. 

41 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Literally all you do is whine about how others on this board treat you. You don't recall going to every single utenation post and minus oneing it?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

Literally all you do is whine about how others on this board treat you. You don't recall going to every single utenation post and minus oneing it?

God damnit I officially unshun you.

Why can’t I quit you HappyCamper?

11 hours ago, happycamper said:

How could you say something so stupid. Negative marks were part of the game. The reality was that lots of people were nailing me wanting me banned including natty cakes. Cappy, I rate you as the #1 permanently scarred poster from that whole period. You wanted me gone so badly you were going nuts. Didn’t you offer what’s his name to buy the board so you could ban me? I think so. 

kat.jpg

11 hours ago, Posturedoc said:

Dude, you wrote it right there ^^^. So easy to dig that one up. Your English is questionable, but your intent is clear. 

I’d put you at #4 or #5 on the all time scarred for life list. Look at you, just the mention of this topic draws you out of hiding !!  You and DickNation are like severely scarred best buds. Posterdick is one I didn’t come up with which is great, but since you make a living on crack as a chiro, Sealy Posturepedic mattress’s used to be the big thing for chiro’s to recommend. so I also liked “Posterpedick” as well.  Those were the days. 

kat.jpg

Did y'all pay for the single argument or the full course of 10?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

14 hours ago, happycamper said:

Wait, you felt the need to go back to my comment to another poster and write an even more inane response? (Hint: people run with their feet).

It just cracks me up to see you and your other scarred Convert Delusional Syndrome comrades compare notes and comfort each other with reassurances that their CDS Goggles were really working. Yeah, they were working alright if fiction is your bag.  😜🤪🤣😂😂

kat.jpg

20 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Scarring victim?

I think that was halfman.  That guy who bought the Boise board got all upset because we were picking on his mod.   Pretty funny actually.   

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

How could you say something so stupid. Negative marks were part of the game. The reality was that lots of people were nailing me wanting me banned including natty cakes. Cappy, I rate you as the #1 permanently scarred poster from that whole period. You wanted me gone so badly you were going nuts. Didn’t you offer what’s his name to buy the board so you could ban me? I think so. 

Convert, I was the only moderator in this board for 5 of the first 7 years you posted here.  The only other mods? Utenation and ian for Heisman, with one year overlaps at either end. Until mug bought the board,  there was no owner oversight of banning or really of moderation at all.

Are you seriously this stupid?

29 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

It just cracks me up to see you and your other scarred Convert Delusional Syndrome comrades compare notes and comfort each other with reassurances that their CDS Goggles were really working. Yeah, they were working alright if fiction is your bag.  😜🤪🤣😂😂

Convert, if it isn't just you being an idiot,  then why do no other posters side with you? The gang of 7.6 billion just holds you down every time you log in?