Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Troll Derby

14 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Gotta give @utenation credit.. He was the hardest to spar against by far.

Thanks Ian. You were probably one of the best WAC trolls ever and fun to spar with as well.. And you've settled in nice here, IMO.. Those days were long ago.. I lurk here very rarely but the difference now from then is, programs like BSU, Fresno, USU, Nevada, Hawaii were trying to get into the MWC and the Superiority Complex we created was salt in the wound for fans of these programs that felt they were good enough to be in the MWC. It made for fun battles. Much different now.. There is really no common enemy and that in turn has created an environment of mostly internal battles with some common clowns that make easy targets.. Back then, the MWC was legitimately competing against the old Big East for P5 inclusion. Now it mostly seems that every program is just fighting for themselves.  

To answer SGF's question about me coming out of retirement.. There is no need. Different dynamics now. I still have the fire but if anything, it's only directed at BYU.. I'm just a lurker now with the occasional jab at BYU..  Utah is in a great spot and we're doing well on the field and in the finance department, so there really isn't any disrespect ire to fight.

If I did have to pick a troll, my clear choice would be @BSUTOP25. That guy is the biggest douche-nozzle on the internet.  BTW, LOL at @Nevada Convert, my, my how the story has changed over the years as pointed out on this thread by our esteemed Fresno Fan @retrofade. I actually feel bad for guys like Convert.. We really shouldn't make fun of guys that are about as smart as river rock I guess.. I really do think there are some very intelligent posters here and the sarcastic comedy is off the charts. I laugh every time I read this board. I think Mug has done a great job of balancing without being heavy handed.

26 minutes ago, utenation said:

Thanks Ian. You were probably one of the best WAC trolls ever and fun to spar with as well.. And you've settled in nice here, IMO.. Those days were long ago.. I lurk here very rarely but the difference now from then is, programs like BSU, Fresno, USU, Nevada, Hawaii were trying to get into the MWC and the Superiority Complex we created was salt in the wound for fans of these programs that felt they were good enough to be in the MWC. It made for fun battles. Much different now.. There is really no common enemy and that in turn has created an environment of mostly internal battles with some common clowns that make easy targets.. Back then, the MWC was legitimately competing against the old Big East for P5 inclusion. Now it mostly seems that every program is just fighting for themselves.  

To answer SGF's question about me coming out of retirement.. There is no need. Different dynamics now. I still have the fire but if anything, it's only directed at BYU.. I'm just a lurker now with the occasional jab at BYU..  Utah is in a great spot and we're doing well on the field and in the finance department, so there really isn't any disrespect ire to fight.

If I did have to pick a troll, my clear choice would be @BSUTOP25. That guy is the biggest douche-nozzle on the internet.  BTW, LOL at @Nevada Convert, my, my how the story has changed over the years as pointed out on this thread by our esteemed Fresno Fan @retrofade. I actually feel bad for guys like Convert.. We really shouldn't make fun of guys that are about as smart as river rock I guess..

Yeah, you handed me many a ass whoopings over the years. I don’t have the fight anymore, Boise St’s fate is sealed and I’ve accepted that. I like the MWC schools for the most part and we’ve developed some good rivalries. Back then everything was volatile and new rumors popped up every day. Fun times but I’m glad it settled, even though my team ended up on the other side of the fence.

Yep, back in the day the smaller conferences had a shot at inclusion with a formula. I forget the details but for 5 seconds it looked like the MWC was gonna get a shot until the Big 12 took TCU. Or maybe it was over when Utah left, can’t remember for sure. Then the system changed which essentially shut the door on the G5. I think with 2 undefeated seasons and the right preseason ranking there is the potential to make the playoff. I think you might see a Gonzaga like team do it someday.

As long as the 85 scholarship rule stays in place there’s a spot open for smaller schools to make a Utah/TCU/Boise type run again.. The challenge will be keeping the coach of course. If the 85 is ever changed we’re in trouble. With the easier transfer rules I think you’re going to see young G5 stars transfer up like basketball. 

We have challenges ahead and the money gap will forever separate us but still fun to be had.

14 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Yeah, you handed me many a ass whoopings over the years. I don’t have the fight anymore, Boise St’s fate is sealed and I’ve accepted that. I like the MWC schools for the most part and we’ve developed some good rivalries. Back then everything was volatile and new rumors popped up every day. Fun times but I’m glad it settled, even though my team ended up on the other side of the fence.

Yep, back in the day the smaller conferences had a shot at inclusion with a formula. I forget the details but for 5 seconds it looked like the MWC was gonna get a shot until the Big 12 took TCU. Or maybe it was over when Utah left, can’t remember for sure. Then the system changed which essentially shut the door on the G5. I think with 2 undefeated seasons and the right preseason ranking there is the potential to make the playoff. I think you might see a Gonzaga like team do it someday.

I've settled down some with age as I'm sure you have too. Much more important things to worry about and everything was always in fun anyways.. I'm sure you are a great guy in person. I also think many BSU fans have settled down compared to their first years getting real success.. Back then, Utah, BSU and TCU were all competing for top Non "BCS" Dog..

I really do like BSU and I think Fresno landed a diamond with Tedford. One thing about Harsin, Pete set the bar extremely high and still is.. Harsin a good coach but probably not great..

8 minutes ago, utenation said:

I've settled down some with age as I'm sure you have too. Much more important things to worry about and everything was always in fun anyways.. I'm sure you are a great guy in person. I also think many BSU fans have settled down compared to their first years getting real success.. Back then, Utah, BSU and TCU were all competing for top Non "BCS" Dog..

I really do like BSU and I think Fresno landed a diamond with Tedford. One thing about Harsin, Pete set the bar extremely high and still is.. Harsin a good coach but probably not great..

Yeah I’m a little worried about Tedford, he took and absolutely terrible team to a conference title really quick. Boise has the most G5 wins over the last 5 years, but not many signature wins. 2 seasons ago against Oregon is probably the last one. Petersen set the bar extremely high and Harsin has more of a gruff personality so he’s not as likeable to fans. Star wise he’s a great recruiter lately but we will see how that transfers.

Im 38 now, married with 4 kids. In 2006 I was 25 with no kids. Quite the change and it’s probably shown on here.

Hope we run into Utah again in a bowl game.. We lost the Vegas bowl but I’ve heard some say we’re getting another in LA with a PAC tie in.

8 hours ago, happycamper said:

I don't have the time.  Nobody is stopping you from making your own nomination thread. 

Right,  all of whom were mostly done with this board well before 2010. 

Cool it with the homophobia.

Okay I’ll just change that to Laradisecowgayboy? Does that still offend you?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Just now, Warbow said:

Okay I’ll just change that to Laradisecowgayboy? Does that still offend you?

Yes. Cool it.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Yes. Cool it.

Okay sorry, how about Laradisecowlikesmenboy?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

Or LaradisecowLGBTboy?

1 hour ago, utenation said:

If I did have to pick a troll, my clear choice would be @BSUTOP25. That guy is the biggest douche-nozzle on the internet.  BTW, LOL at @Nevada Convert, my, my how the story has changed over the years as pointed out on this thread by our esteemed Fresno Fan @retrofade. I actually feel bad for guys like Convert.. We really shouldn't make fun of guys that are about as smart as river rock I guess.. I really do think there are some very intelligent posters here and the sarcastic comedy is off the charts. I laugh every time I read this board. I think Mug has done a great job of balancing without being heavy handed.

The WAC was always better than the MWC except maybe one or two years. MWC fans here just couldn’t except that fact and tried their hardest to try and justify their superiority due to their inferior complex. Most of us WAC-offs (as you guys like to call us) just came here to +++++/troll with you all and burst your superiority bubble. 

1 hour ago, utenation said:

Wow, still butthurt after all these years. It’s always easy to identify who the people were that I apparently scarred for life. I don’t have any ill will for you any longer because you’re gone and you’re out of mind. It is true that  you’re still a huge fat-ass POS wannabe sports board dick with an ego that makes Trump look like a little Amish feller.

No, I’m just kidding. That was long ago and I don’t care. I do remember some classic back and forth’s with you that we obviously felt that we both won. But one thing you seem to forget is that I often wasn’t just sparring with you, I was doing it with 23 other people in the same thread in multiple threads.

I spent hours at a time doing that stuff. So, you know what they say about people that think they’re tough when they gang up on 1 person 20 to 1 and then talk shit like the guy they ganged up on was a pvssy? Yeah, you know. But even though I was going at it with so many, I think I held my own much of the time. That’s something you never proved you could do much. You had your groupies that thought you were heavenly and would defend you to death. Kind of like Jim Jones and his minions except your koolaid was red.  But I had fun, and that’s why I wasted so much time on it. 

kat.jpg

28 minutes ago, Warbow said:

25 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Or LaradisecowLGBTboy?

Yes, using LBGT as the pejorative is bad. see you in a week. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Wow, still butthurt after all these years. It’s always easy to identify who the people were that I apparently scarred for life. I don’t have any ill will for you any longer because you’re gone and you’re out of mind. It is true that  you’re still a huge fat-ass POS wannabe sports board dick with an ego that makes Trump look like a little Amish feller.

No, I’m just kidding. That was long ago and I don’t care. I do remember some classic back and forth’s with you that we obviously felt that we both won. But one thing you seem to forget is that I often wasn’t just sparring with you, I was doing it with 23 other people in the same thread in multiple threads.

I spent hours at a time doing that stuff. So, you know what they say about people that think they’re tough when they gang up on 1 person 20 to 1 and then talk shit like the guy they ganged up on was a pvssy? Yeah, you know. But even though I was going at it with so many, I think I held my own much of the time. That’s something you never proved you could do much. But I had fun, and that’s why I wasted so much time on it. 

tenor.gif

15 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I spent hours at a time doing that stuff. So, you know what they say about people that think they’re tough when they gang up on 1 person 20 to 1 and then talk shit like the guy they ganged up on was a pvssy? Yeah, you know. But even though I was going at it with so many, I think I held my own much of the time. That’s something you never proved you could do much. You had your groupies that thought you were heavenly and would defend you to death. Kind of like Jim Jones and his minions except your koolaid was red.  But I had fun, and that’s why I wasted so much time on it. 

#notcaring